18

Finally, as the crowd started to get bored and stood up to leave, a weezing sound was heard, and out of thin air marginalised a very happy and lively Cedric Diggory. In his hand was the ever glowing Triwizard trophy. He waved the trophy in air, happy tears flowing down his face.Filch shot the last canon, indicating the end of tournament. Slowly, but steadily, the walls made of grass started to come down.

Dumbledore, along with Barty crouch sr and Ludo Bagman raised their wands high up in the air and shot various coloured spells, indicating the official end of Triwizard tournament.
Amos Diggory, father of Cedric Diggory came down running. "That's my son.!!! That's my boy !!!" He screamed, happy tears running down his face.

He tackled Cedric in a tight hug. Cedric hugged he back as much tightly. "I did it dad...I did it" he mumbled.

Till now, the walls of the maze were totally gone. In the area of the maze was lying Harry. Clutching his knee. There was blood on his knee. But he looked relieved about the end of the tournament. He was laughing, grinning, more like. Hermione and Ron were the first to run and give Harry a bone crushing hug. Lee, Fred and George chuckled and Hermione practically tackled Harry to the ground. Slowly, they got up and went to Cedric. "Crongats mate" Lee said patting Cedric's back. "Thanks" he said, a little breathless form all the laughing. "Congratulations. You did it, Hogwarts won. And also the second prize is to Harry. So its double victory for us." Fred and George said as they both shook hands with Cedric.

Next, the went to Harry and co. He was still sitting on the ground, madam Pomphrey crouched beside him. The three bent to their knees on Harry's level. "As always, you proved it Potter" Lee said excitedly. "yeah Harry. Now you will get eternal glory. A bit but still" Fred and George said. Hermione chuckled beside him.
"What?" The four asked.
Shaking her head she laughed again
"Oh c'mon 'moine. Tell us now"
"Nothing, I just remembered the time when Fred and George tried to put their names in the goblet of fire. It was hilarious."
They all busted out laughing.

Finally, when they stopped ron pointed out "yeah, but we still don't know who put Harry's name in the goblet. We first thought that it was Karkaroff. He was a death eater once. And as you know that you-know-whose most loyal followers are on move again, and trying to kill the person who killed their lord. We thought he was one of them." Ron finished. Till the end, Fred, George and Lee had dumbfounded expression, whereas Harry and Hermione were glaring at ron.
"How do you know Karkaroff was you-know-whose follower.?" Fred asked. "Is ikle ronnikens keeping secrets?" George asked in teasing voice
Ron's face changed to red, from embarrassment or anger, not sure.
"Oh sod off. Siriu-" he wailed in mid-sentence as Hermione nudged him in the ribs. The three looked at Hermione, irritated. "Go on ron" Lee said. "N...nothing" he mumbled.
Fred, George and Lee all raised their eyebrows.

They finally got up as they got no further information about this so-called 'siriu'

"Well anyways, I might have an idea about who is behind putting harry's name in the goblet of fire." Lee said. Fred and George raised their brows. "And who might that be?" Fred asked. "Noth here" Was all Lee said and started walking. Finally, they reached the 7th floor corridor. It was empty as the whole school was down, at the task site.

Though, a particular blond stood there, leaning casually on the wall. Although he didn't notice the three approaching figures, the three pairs of eyes were glaring down at him.

"Good to see you here, Malfoy." Lee said calmly, snapping Malfoy out of his trance. His expression alert at the sudden male voice. All along, he had been thinking it was a stupid girl who wrote him the note. But instead, he was facing three boys, older than him. Looking behind Lee, he saw the Weasley twins. He wore a sneer on his face "What are you doing here, Weasley?"They both raised their eyebrows. "Another word Malfoy, and you are dead. You do realise that we have the upper hand here?" Malfoy paled a bit but stood his ground. He knew that there was no chance for him to beat three people at a time, and that too, older than him. But he wasn't going to let it show.

Insted he changed the topic "what do you want ?" Lee shrugged "maybe we just were intrested about who put Harry's name in the goblet of fire. Aren't you?" Malfoy paled even more, if possible.
"And how would I know that ?"
"Oh ,don't know, maybe it was you who were behind it?"
"I don't know what you are talking about, Jordan. So you might as well shut up" Lee smirked.
"Look, there's no way denying it. Remember the popcorn you were eating earlier? We spiked them with a truth serum. Not much powerful, mut much helpful." Malfoy lost whatever colour he had.
"So, was it you, Draco Malfoy, who put Harry Potter's name in the goblet of fire?"
"No"
"Did you ask anyone else to put Harry's name in the goblet of fire?"
It was as if Malfoy couldn't lie. All he was able to think was the truth. Without his mind's permission, he spoke the truth
"Yes" Lee smirked triumphly
"Who was it ?"
"Marcus Flint. Slytherin " Lee nodded.
Before anything else could happen, Fred raised his wand and muttered a spell. Instantly, Malfoy's body froze like a statue and he fell to ground

George and Lee looked at him questioningly.
"We can't let him go. Afterall, brewing a truth serum wasn't in our portion. Did you really brew it though?" Lee shook his head "got it from a long cousin. He is master in potions."
The two nodded in understanding
"What to do now ?" George asked
"Lets obliviate him. A few hexes for all this drama?" Fred suggested
Lee shrugged "fine with me"

The three turned towards Malfoy. Performing various jinxes and hexes, they obliviated him and left for good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know no one's reading but I haven't written the next part yet. So it will probably take 2 or 3 or 4 days more

Sorry guys
Not that you care