3

Please read A/N:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stopping in the mid way, they turned their head slightly towards each other. Subtly nodding, they turned around, a big grin plastered on their faces. "Hiya professor" all three said together. McGonagall shot one look at them and walked straight into her office, intending them to follow.

Quickly whispering to each other, they made their way towards her office. Entering, they saw McGonagall sitting behind her desk. "So what, may I ask, were you three doing in my office, without my permission?"
Without missing a beat, Fred answered smilling cheekily at her "we were here to greet our favourite professor and bid her goodbye before returning home, professor. Goodbye Professor" he did a salut and started backing away along with others.
"Wait a moment mr.waesley. you could have bid me goodbye at the great hall. Why in my office?"

"Surprise" George said shrugging. "Very well. Goodbye to you too Mr. Weasley, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Jordan. But, for entering here without permission, I am taking 5 points from each of you." Huffing they existed the office.

Quickly walking towards their commen room, the three boys sat in the corner couch.
"Ok. So now, we have got the time turner. What now?" Lee asked.
"Now, we need to find a companion." George said
"In our 1st year, that 6th year Hufflepuff. She was in Charlie's year. Know her name? She executed some nice pranks" Fred said
"So I guess it's time to write to our dear brother Charlie" George said, smirking.
Lee and Fred nodded at George took a quill and perchment.

Dear Charlie,
During our first year and your sixth year, if you remember, that, there was a girl in your year, a Hufflepuff. As far as Fred and I remember, she was a prankster. Do you remember her?
What was her name? Can you tell us more about her and her pranks?
Reply as fast as you could.
How are you and how are your dragons? Give our love to them, would you?
And don't worry, we are not trying to gain knowledge on pranks from her.
Not-sinsceraly,
George

Writing the letter, the trio went to the owlery, they chose a barn owl and gave him the letter.
"2nd stage complete" Fred exclaimed.
"We need some food now, let's go to tickle the pear" Lee said.

The boys laughed and raced to the kitchens. Tickling the pear in the fruit ball, the brick Brock and transformed to an archway. Entering the kitchens, they saw hundreds of hous elfs working. Some of them came forward to assist the trio

"Welcome to the kitchens master. I is Scooter. And her is bubbles. How can scooter help you master?" Looking down at the elf, Lee bent down to its level "hello scooter, can you give us some snacks and cookies ?"
Nodding, scooter happily said "yes master. Scooter will bring cookies to master." Lee smiled at scooter.
"Does young master need bubbles to bring some tea?" Bubbles asked. Shaking his head, he kindly answered "thank you bubbles, but no. Cookies are fine" nodding, bubbles bent low and went to help scooter.

After few minutes, the two hous elfs were back holding many bowls. Taking the snacks, the three thanked the elfs and left the kitchens.

"Bless them" Fred said as they sat in the common room, enjoying the warmth it provided.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

My sister has her own account on Wattpad. And she has started to write a hp fanfic recently. She has posted the first chapter today. And I would love if you guys just give it a try.

I know that it won't be like mine. It would be 1000 times better

Its name is

Imperio
She is writing a trilogy.
Unforgivable trialogy

And the remaining books will be crucio and avada kedavra

Hope you like it

I think you'd like this story: "Imperio" by IdonyCalderon_27 on Wattpad https://my.w.tt/2BJJobR2Hcb