20

The days were boring for everyone. Insted of living in their comfortable burrow, the Weasley's were now living in a dingy, old, dusty, dark home of Sirius Black. 12 Grimmauld Place, it was called.

Everyone was busy cleaning the house. Detoxification of pixes, removal of webs, cleaning of floor, windows. You name it. This was all happening because
1) molly cannot live in a dusty house
2) the house elf does not do anything but uttering insults.

Every member of the Weasley family, along with Sirius and Hermione were bored and tired. Everyone, except the twins.

Why? Because they were no more underage. They would do anything and everything with the help of magic. They would apparate everywhere inside the house. And this was the most important and main reason for Molly's anger. The other things, like Mundungus bringing stolen couldrons or wulburga black screeching, or Sirius trying to tell Harry about the order were all temporary things. Things which were in her control. But the twins, they were totally out of control. 

While molly tried to keep them under control by screening, they only laughed it off and apparated elsewhere.

Harry was going to come, and for his protection, some aurors were, the aurors which were in order of the Phoenix.

The kitchen of 12 Grimmauld Place was filled with the order members. Everyone was chatting, waiting for the remaining members to come.

The kids were preparing the extendable ears to listen to thd meetings. They always did this. But today, they started early as Harry was going to come.   

Everyone headed downstairs just as Harry, along with some aurors entered. Harry greeted everyone. Molly told all the kids to go upstairs to their rooms.

While going up, Fred noticed that one of the Auror was just about to fall because of the umbrella stand. Her hair were a unique shade of pink.
A mischievous glint crossed his eyes for a second, before it vanished as he followed his brother up to Ron's room.

In Ron's room, after calming Harry, Fred dragged George out of Ron's room and into their room
"What?!" George snatched his hand out of Fred's grasp.
Fred grinned at his brother
"Did you see the aurors that brought Harry? George shook his head so Fred further explained.
"One of them was a girl, not much older than us, she had this crazy pink hair, and she was just about to fall due to an umbrella stand, which wasn't even between her way. Ring any bells?"

"Are you trying to tell me that we finally found the Nymphadora Tonks?" Fred shrugged.
"Maybe yes. Maybe not. Only one way to find out. Ask her"
George nodded
"Today, after order meeting, we can corner her"
Fred nodded at the plan

Both the brother laughed loudly, like maniacs, the evil laughter.

In Ron's room, Hermione shook her head "I am sure those two are on to something."
"Leave them be Hermione" Harry said.
Ron just nodded
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~