38

Saturday rolled around in no time. The 11 people were very much excited to perform their prank. The potion was ready, all the extra ingredients were available, and the prank was carefully planned.

The morning of Saturday, the 11 people went to breakfast like any other student. Four invisible and seven visible. Dumbledore along with other professors were eating their breakfast merrily, not a care in the world. The 11 people silently ate their breakfast as fast as possible, and that was when McGonagall knew that something was going to happen. Warily, she eyed Dumbledore, whose eyes were fixed on the disappearing 11.

The 11, after breakfast went back to their dorm. Separating the potion in 10 different goblets, they took the last ingredient in their hand, took the 2 marauders map, and started walking in the direction of Dumbledore's office. Outside the gargoyal, they dropped the last ingredient and drank the potion. Slowly, their skin started to boil from inside. Everyone's height increased, some by grate difference, some by lesser difference. Everyone's hair length increased and their hair turned white. Wrinkles appeared on their face.

"Open" One of the Dumbledore said. The Gargoyal eyed him suspiciously, though opened the stairs. One afer the other, 11 Dumbledores climbed the stairs. Opening the door to his office, they entered looking around in familiarity.

The 11 people walked up and down Dumbledore's office. Some checking out the books from his personal library, some checking the sorting hat, some looking at the portraits of old headmasters, some talking with Fawkes. One Dumbledore was sitting on his desk, checking the drawers. This was the state McGonagall found when she entered Dumbledore's office to warn him about the Marauders. Gasping loudly, she jumped back and bumped into yet another Dumbledore. Looking behind, she jumped again. The new Dumbledore and the 11 inside the room looked at each other. The real Dumbledore subtly winked at the 11 fake, and that's when everyone knew that no matter how much they tried, they will never get him to regret his actions. And so they winked back at him, now deciding to shift the prank at the remaining person. McGonagall. "How pleased I am to see you, Minerva, but I must insist you leave, I have work to do. "But...but 12 Dumbledores...."She mumbled to herself. The real Dumbledore chuckled. "Oh I am sure Minerva, you are hallucinating. Why don't you go and see Poppy? I will come to meet you in some while?" And so, he guided McGonagall down the stairs.

The 11 Dumbledore inside groaned "How does the old fool not get irritated?" one asked indigently. "Oh don't worry, he will react, at least disgust." One said and turned to other Dumbledore "Are you Lily?" "Here" One near the bookshelf said. "Oh good, come here" Lily walked near the Dumbledore that called him. The said Dumbledore held another's hand and kissed him" "Oi" the Dumbledore who was kissed said angrily "Who is this? I swear to god..." The Dumbledore called "It's me Lily, James" "Oh...fine then" and so, the two Dumbledores started to kiss. Suddenly the door opened and walked in another Dumbledore. His eyes twinkled at the sight in front of him. "That must be Ms. Evans and Mr. Potter, I presume?" the Dumbledores broke apart, suddenly realising they had audience. Lily blushed "Is that how I look when I blush? Fascinating. Thank you, Mr. Potter and Ms. Evans, because of you, I am getting to know many things about myself. For example, how I look when I blush, or how I would look if anyone saw me kissing myself, I really wanted to know that, but there was no possible wish. I thank you, for you have completed one of the many wishes of this old man." The real Dumbledore said

The 11 looked somewhat scared listening to the weird wishes of the old man, though they kept quite. "Now, I am sure that the effect of the potion might be wearing off, why don't we go and do something with this new skin, before it fades of, after all, all you have pu so much effort for this. Huddle up, I have got an idea." Now all the 11 were looking at him with assurance that the old man had really lost his mind. How can a man help the children for pranking when he knew that the original target was he himself?