16

Huge time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"do you think that the Maruders were famous in the school for their pranks ?" George asked during a perticular Transfiguration lecture. It was the day before the last task of the tournament.
"Maybe, we could always ask McGonagall." Lee suggested
"Yeah we could, let us ask after class today" Fred said. Nodding at each other for one last time, they looked forward.

At the end of the class, the three went foreward at McGonagall's table. She was grading some papers, her glasses perched halfway through her nose.
They stood in front if ther table, waiting for her to look up. When she finally did, she eyed them uncertainly. Sighing, she removed her glasses
"What can I do for you today, Mr Weasley, Mr Weasley and Mr Jordan?"
They grinned at her sheepishly
"We wanted to know if you have heard about the Maruders? They used to attend the school" Lee asked.

McGonagall paled noticeably. Thinking about these three along with the remaining Maruders scared her. She couldn't think about the things that would happen at Hogwarts if that happened. She remembered the three asking about Nymphadora Tonks, who was also a prankster.
She suddenly got up from her chair and fixed a stern glare in the direction of the students.
"I suggest you should pay attention to studies rather than these things. As for me, I have work to do. I hope you remember that tomorrow is the last task. Go straight to the common room, and do not disturb any other professor." Saying this, she walked past the three, her legs working at their fastest Speed.

They shrugged and left the room. After all, it was just a try, it wasn't like they were expecting her to know about the pranksters.

The three hurried out. It was their last lecture. And Molly Weasley, along with Bill were comming as a family for Harry. So they went to the chamber. Inside were the Delacoeur's for Fleur. Amos Diggory for Cedric and the Weasley's for Harry.

Greeting thier mum, they promised to meet Lee afterwards. They spent the evening chatting with their family and Harry.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While the twins spent their time with their family members.
At the Slytherin common room

Draco Malfoy was sat in the Slytherin's common room, along with Crabbe and Goyle. Beside him, holding his hand was Pansy Parkinson.

"Saint Potter. Bet he is loving all the attention right now. He should be thanking me for it, after all, I was the reason behind it" Malfoy sneered.

Crabbe and Goyle exchanged confused looks while Pansy stroked Malfoy's hand

"Oh my poor Drake. Don't worry, that scar head is not greatful. I know that you are the one to do it. And I also believe that you should be the one in his place.

Malfoy scoffed. "Uhhh...I was so sure that he wouldn't get selected. But now that he is selected, there is no way he is living through that. He is dead. And next year onwards, it will be the year without Harry Potter. He defeated the dark lord, and I defeated him. So I am the most powerful person on this world"
Pancy squealed beside Malfoy, while Crabbe and Goyle continued to stuff their mouths. Malfoy smirked, thinking about being the most powerful person on the earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~