9

Thinking they would start the plan the very next day was their biggest mistake. Thinking that now they could get time as their owls were finished was an understatement. They were given extra work.

The next day as the twins and Lee got up, went for breakfast. As usual, McGonagall handed out the timetables to the Gryffindor's.

As the day proceeded, they were given more and more work. Not leaving  them time to start their plan, or brew the ageing potion.

Many weeks had passed and the notice of Hogsmade weekend was plastered on the notice board in the Gryffindor common room.

After a lot of searching, the three finally got the ingrediants for ageing potion. And unfortunately, not all the ingredients were sorted in students cupboard.

The night before Hogsmade, Lee and the twins sat in their dorm after dinner.
"So we have to do two things this weekend. Persuade Hagrid to tell us more about Nymphadora Tonks and bring the potion ingredients from Hogsmade" Fred declare.
Nodding, Lee volunteered "I will go and bring the ingredients from Hogsmade. You two go to Hagrid."
The other two nodded "deal"

The next day Lee, and the twins woke up early. At the breakfast, they revised their plans. "Bring some dungbombs from zonko's, will you?" Fred exclaimed as they seperated their ways.

Walking towards Hagrid's hut, they saw Harry, Hermione and Ron already sitting inside. Walking up, they knocked the door. Loud thumps were heard and next second, the door opened to show Hagrid.
"Hello professor Hagrid" the twins said, smiling cheekily
"Wha' the rudy 'ell are you two doin' here?" He asked frowning.

"Now now, Hagrid, you can't talk to your students like that, can you?" George said. Without wasting a second, Fred said, "Are we not welcome in?"
"Come in" Hagrid said gruffly.

Entering, they saw the golden trio with a frown on their faces. "What are you doing here? You never visit Hagrid." Ron said 
Looking sternly at him George answered "it's none of you business now ronniekins, is it?"
This was all that needed to shut him up.
"Anyways, children, clear up. Adults want to have some talk. And Hermione darling, don't try to stalk us this time" Fred said, winking at Hermione at the end.

Hermione's face turned red. Without saying another word, she got up and left mumbling "see you later, Hagrid"
The two boys followed after. The twins waited till Harry, ron and Hermione were completely out of sight.

They made themselves comfortable on the sofa and looked up at him "sorry about that, Hagrid. We wanted to ask you something-"
"-,and we didn't want them interrupting us"
Hagrid narrowed his eyes at them
Looking at his expression Fred chuckled "we are not here to play pranks, you know"
Hagrid visibly relaxed. He was very used to their pranks, and he had no intentions of going through them.

"So, wha' did you lot wanted ter ask me?"
"Well, we wanted to ask you about a girl. She was in the same year as our brother Charlie. But she was a Huffulpuff and a Metamorpaghs. And a prankster, like us. Do you know her"
They asked.
Hagrid's expression changed from amusement, to shock, to horror, to pale.
"How can I forget 'er. Gave a lot of trouble, that one. Tonks, her name was." Hearing this, the twins grinned at each other. "Can you tell us more about her?" George asked hopefully.

"Well she was a huge prankster, she was. Gave a lot of trouble. Tried to sneak ter the forbidden forest many times. But she was brilliant. Good mind. Passed most of the owls and newts with outstanding, I suppose.
Well that's all I know" Hagrid completed. The twins nodded.

"Thanks Hagrid for your time and information. We will leave now." The twins said.

"Yeah. An' try not ter cause trouble, will yeah?" The grinned and left

"He didn't know much about her" George commented. Fred shrugged
"Let's search Huffulpuff ghost now. Then we can go to McGonagall"
They nodded and mad their way towards the great hall, where most ghosts would usually stay.

"Here is Nick, that is bloody Baron. In the corner is Ravenclaw ghost. So that must be the Huffulpuff ghost" Fred said. They nodded at each other and went foreward. Stopping in front of the Huffulpuff ghost.

"Hello, are you the Huffulpuff ghost?" Fred asked politely. The ghost looked at them and smiled "yes. I am the Huffulpuff ghost Fat Friar. How may I help you?" They smiled back "we wanted to talk to you. Alone, if you don't mind" George said. The ghost nodded and glided towards an empty corridore. The two followed him and stopped in the empty corridore.

"Ask away" he said
"You have been at Hogwarts for many years. We wanted to know about a Huffulpuff. Nymphadora Tonks. She has graduated from here. Can you tell us more about her ?" Fred said.
A smile took over the ghost's face.

"The Huffulpuff you are talking about, was, just like you. Used to do a lot of pranks. But she was very kind and helpful. Not afraid of a thing. Very brave. She used to change into other professors to scare other students.
Once, she turned to professor Dumbledore. While she was talking to a first year, the real Dumbledore came into view. The poor kid was very scared."
"Cool" the twins said together. The ghost nodded
"Thank you very much. See you later" the twins waved and left.

Going to the great hall, the twins saw Lee sitting on the Gryffindor table, sitting. They went forward and sat opposite to him. "Brought the potion ingredients?" Lee nodded and they got up and walked to their common room.

Sitting on the couch, they opened the book of potions to the page of aging potion
They took all the ingredients and went to their room.
"We can start brewing the potion 2 days before the arrival of other schools" Lee suggested.
The twins agreed.

The evining was spent by telling Lee everything about Nymphadora Tonks that they found out.
At 7pm they went down for dinner.
"So who should we ask next ?" George said. Thinking a bit, Lee suggested
"We could start with professors. We can ask them after classes."
"Yeah, till the school started, let us enjoy the weekend. Let's visit Hogsmade tomorrow again. We'll to to Hogshead  for firewhiskey.  Fred said and the others nodded.
Getting up, they went to their dorms and slept
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably the longest chapter