24

The next morning, the four woke up at 6.30, prepared breakfast and gathered in an attic room.

"When we turn the time, this will not be your place, so we have to make sure no one sees you. Can you perform Disillusionment charm?"
Tonks asked.

The other three nodded.

"Good. The next thing is we have to do is travel the distance from here to Hogwarts. We don't have to appear here till the given time coz no one knows our location. But when the time finishes, we will automatically come back to our timeline."

The others nodded again.

"You sure there weren't any James potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew when you were in Hogwarts ?" Lee asked

"100%" replied tonks.

"Ok. Lets get started, shall we?" Fred asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Each of them casted the Disillusionment charm on themselves.
Putting the time turner around their necks, they turned the time turner for approximately 30 times. The things around them changed. The light outside changed to day night day night... The furniture around them shifted.

Finally, everything stopped. It was daytime. The place around them was different. Insted of an empty passage leading to different rooms, it was a passage full of bags. Not paying much attention to the surroundings, the four made their way down stairs and out of the shop. Looking around, not much had changed. All the shops from diagon ally were the same. All the four Disapparated and reappeared at the Hogsmade station, near three broomsticks. Everything was same.

Reappearing, the four removed their Disillusionment charm. It was a week day, so there was not much crowd. The four entered the three broomsticks. Lee ordered them a butterbeer and the four sat around a table.

Madam Rosmeta didn't recognise them, so it was safe.

"I will change into someone, sneak into Hogwarts. Do you know the secret passage behind one eyed witch statue ?" Tonks whispered

"Yeah. We will reach there through honeydunks. You enter the passage. But we need to know if it is safe to come or if we have come in the perfect timeline. How do we do that?"
Lee asked

Fred and George smirked at each other. "Just like DA" both said

"Hermione put protean charm on the coins. We can do the same. And we have Mauraders map. Tonks, you take it, incase you meet someone."

"Cool"

The butterbeers arrived. The four drank peacefully, each in their own herd, thinking about different ways to prank.

After the butterbeer, theh put protean charm on three knuts and parted.

Tonks changed to a random girl and made her way towards Hogwarts, where as the twins and Lee made their way to honeydunks under the Disillusionment charm.

After reaching Hogwarts, she saw a Huffulpuff girl playing with a niffler near Hagrid's hut. Professor kettle burn was around her. Tonks changed her appearance to into the girl and made her way through the entrance hall and towards the kitchens.

Entering the kitchens, as usual, she saw hundreds of houe elfs working tirelessly. One of the few came to her
"Hello miss, what can yellow do for miss?"
"Hi yellow, can you tell me today's date?"
"Today is April 9th 1974, miss"
"Thanks yellow, can you also give me some cookies?"
"Give yellow just a minute miss" the elf said and ran away.
Not a second later, yellow returned with a bowl full of cookies"
"Thanks yellow, I will come sometime afterwards to visit you. I have to go now"
"Sure miss, yellow will be delighted."
Tonks waved at yellow and got out of the kitchen

She made her way towards the one eyed wich and knocked on the door twice. "It's tonks"
She said and entered.
Inside, the three were sitting comfortably, many sweets in their hands. They offered her some as she gave them some cookies. Tonks kept the map between them

"Today's 9th April 1974." Tonks informed. 
Lee was checking the map when he suddenly saw four dots named James potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. The dots were comming their way. He showed the map to them, a wicked glint in their eyes.

They quickly put Disillusionment charm on themselves and exited the passage. Not long after the four Mauraders were visible. With one thd at each other's hands, they yelled in perfect union

"Stupify" and the four figures in front of them fell to the ground with a loud thump
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What are they gonna do now that they have the Mauraders cornered?

I personally enjoyed writing this chapter, hope you enjoyed reading too.