33

The day was very quiet, but it wasn't ment to be. The said 11 people woke up exceptionally early, unable to control their excitement. And nothing good happened when the Marauders woke up early.....and sat quietly. So every member in the Gryffindor house present in the common room up early, were squirming under the pressure of thinking of what is to come next. Though, the Marauders sat perfectly fine. Lily, Marlene and Mary sat near the couch discussing over a book, or atleast they seemed to be. The three girls were throwing glances at the Marauders over short intervals.

The future lot sat discussing in the boys dorm, they decided to come to the breakfast under disillusionment charm.
"Should we tell them?"
"No, I don't think it would be wise"
"But then....we can save them if we tell them about it."
"Don't you understand....this is a parallel universe. We don't know what is going to happen in this one. Maybe they will die, maybe they won't. Even lily and James. Our reality was good, atleast for us. We didn't have to see our close one's die, if we tell them that they are going to die, how in Merlin's name will they enjoy the life at Hogwarts?"
"Ok." Fred George, Tonks and Lee were having a heated conversation about if to tell About their future.

Fred and George were irritated, but that didn't last long as a knock was heard on the door and in came Lily, practically bouncing with excitement.
"C'mon. Oh it's going to be so fun...I have never done something like this and I don't even think I will get time to do this next year. Oh come ON..." Lily said and bounced back to the common room.
The four grinned at each other and performed the disillusionment charm.
Descending down, they tapped on Lily's shoulder, they muttered "we're here. Lets go" Lily nodded and opened the door. The four quickly got out of the door followed by Lily who closed the door behind her. Everyone else was already in the great hall.
All the students were seated. Professors were taking seat. The five people Took the remaining seat at the Gryffindor table.

Not much time later, the food appeared on all the five tables. The eleven people were hardly able to control their big smile.

At the head table, professor McGonagall turned her head slightly at Dumbledore. "They are up to something again. I can feel their excitement bouncing till here. It's not going to be good" she whispered to Dumbledore.
His eyes, as usual were twinkling.
He chuckled at McGonagall's fear.
"Oh come on Minerva, don't tell me you didn't do any mischief during your school time" Dumbledore looked at her with false accusation. She looked down, ashamed. "Yes, but I was a kid then. I have learned much more" she said defensively.
"But they too, are kids, let them enjoy, and let Me enjoy. Lemon drops?" Dumbledore asked eating one himself.
McGonagall declined, a small smile on her face. Over he course at Hogwarts as a teacher, she never understood Dumbledore's fascination with lemon drops.

The food appeared and everyone started to eat at once, trying to fill their stomachs before their lectures.
So did the professors. As the time proceeded, professor flitwick swayed a little, and with a bang, his head fell on the table in front. Every other teacher followed suit, and one by one every teacher at the head table fainted. Dumbledore and McGonagall were still in conversation, and hence, they had not touched their food. They looked around them in shock, Dumbledore with fascination. McGonagall's face was turning red with anger. Gasps were heard all over the great hall. Every student talking to each other in hushed whispers. Deriving their own theory about the event. Some checking if they were feeling an odd sensation. The hall was becoming silent as McGonagall's stern gaze fell on them.

The eleven people at the Gryffindor table were barley controlling their laughter. "Well, I guess we will have a holiday today, seeing that all the professors have gone to sleep" Sirius muttured, though, in the completely silent hall, it was clearly audible.
"Mr. Black, Mr. Potter, Mr. Pettigrew, Mr. Lupin, Miss McKinnon, Miss McDonald and....Miss Evans. In my office. NOW" McGonagall barked at them and they fell silent instantly. One by one, 7 people stood up, followed by invisible 4. They walked as slow as possible, Lily fussing over her image while James trying to make her enjoy the situation. The 4 casted silencing charm on themselves.

Not long after, McGonagall, followed by Dumbledore entered McGonagall's study. Dumbledore had a warm smile and twinkling eyes, While, McGonagall's face held a deadly stern look. Peter gulped visibly in fear.

"So. What was that ?" McGonagall barked.
"We don't know, professor." Marlene replied innocently.
McGonagall's eyes scanned everyone. Waiting a second longer on James and Sirius. Dumbledore too, was looking at everyone. Though, his eyes stayed focused at a point behind Lily's shoulder, his eyes Knowing.

Tonks, Lee, Fred and George were looking at each other with wide eyes as they felt Dumbledore's eyes on them. "He knows" Fred mouthed.
The others nodded back, Tonks trying to calm them with her hand.

"So you are saying you don't know anything about the teachers fainting suddenly." McGonagall questioned, her eyebrow raised

"That's what Marlene said just now, professor. We dont know anything about it" Mary said, though, her lips were twitching.

"They are speaking the truth, professor" Sirius said
"Oh don't even get me started on you, Mr. Black" Sirius grinned at her

"We really didn't do it, professor" James said with false solemn.

"So what to do now. I don't believe it." McGonagall looked at Dumbledore. He merly shrugged
Sirius looked at this exchange with a grin. "Oh deer, we have a problem"
"Oh rats...it is a really big problem" Peter added
"The world has gone to dogs, how come Professor McGonagall not decide what to do, Moony?"
"I am awere of the situation, prongs. But what can we do" Remus added with a smirk.
The girls were confused though, the boys were grinning at each other's direction.
Behind lily, the future lot was rolling on the floor, understanding the exchange.

"Detention to all of you. Though you will not have classes today, you will serve a full day detention." McGonagall
Everyone groaned. "C'mon, Minnie. I love you, but please don't make it a date. We all have studies do." Sirius said jokingly
McGonagall's nostrils flared, "Mr. Black, I will not-"
"Let them be, Minerva" Dumbledore said suddenly. "Oh the joy of young souls" he said dreamily.
"Then, I presume you will give necessary punishment to them. Surely we cannot let this act pass by" McGonagall said indigently

"Surely. I will take care of that. Lets get out of here, shall we?" Dumbledore exited the room first, followed by McGonagall and then the 7 people. Dumbledore was still holding the door. He closed it as soon as the 7 exited, trapping the 4 inside.

"Ah..sir" lily started.
"Do not worry, Miss. Evans. Please proceed to your dormetries and ah... complete your studies." Reluctantly, the seven people proceeded towards the dormetries.

"Why don't you levitate all the professors to the hospital wing, I will join you in some time" she nodded and went to the great hall.

After making sure that there was no one in the corridor, Dumbledore slowly opened the door, smiling pleasently.

"Now, don't you think if you can see my face I should also be able to see yours ?" He asked, still smiling.

Cursing, the four removed the disillusionment charm.
"Ah what a surprize, welcome to Hogwarts"
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::