2

*Edited*

 Walking towards the office on the seventh floor, the three discussed in hushed voices, about how they were going to clear all the traces of stealing, if they find the time turner.

Entering the office, they closed the door behind them and locked it with the basic locking charm.

"Ok. Now what?" Lee asked, looking around the office. For someone organized, McGonagall sure had a messed-up office. The shelves were half empty and the books remaining were not assembled.

There were multiple photo frames on the walls. There were photos on a pair of twins on the extreme left on the wall. They looked very similar to Fred and George. The twins instantly recognized the boys in photos as their uncle from their mother's side. The Prewetts.

After them, there were photos of three girls. The one in between was a red head, while the one on her left had black and one on her right had brown hair.

After them, there were many frames of four boys. The shortest one had deep brown hair, a little fat on the belly, and freckles all over his face. The tallest one had caramel brown hair, and scars all over his face. They looked painful, but his warm smile suggested otherwise, and Lee instantly recognised him as Professor Lupin.

One had square specs half over his nose, a lop-sided grin and a mop of black hair covering his forehead while the other had long black hair. His wavy locks were held up in a bun by a wand, his eyes bright as he laughed.

"McGonagall sure likes to keep memories" Lee commented as the three kept searching her office without messing it up.

"Wait. Accio Time Turner" Fred said pointing his wand at nowhere in particular.

A rattling sound was heard from one of the drawers of McGonagall's desk. The three looked at each other with devilish grin and stood behind the table with Fred in the front.

Fred tried to pull out the locker, but it wouldn't budge. "Seems like she has magicked in to stay locked" Fred said as he gave George a chance to open.

"Alohomora" George said in a perfect imitation of their Charms professor. But instead of the lock staying put, they heard a clicking noise, and soon, the locket flew out and in Fred's hands.

"That...is the most easy anti-locking charm. Wow, McGonagall is a badarse. She didn't, for even a second think it was necessary to lock the drawer with a higher-level locking charm. Respect, man" Lee commented as the carefully placed the locket on the table.

The table was full of half checked homework and in between them was a detention sheet in the name of Fred, George and Lee, waiting to be signed.

Giggling to themselves, they performed several transformation spells and transformed an empty sheet of parchment in the exact copy of the Time Turners.

Comparing the two artefacts, they kept the faux copy back into the drawer and locked it.

"Well, this was easier than I thought this would be," George said clapping his hands together. "But what needed to happen has been done. And now, we can enjoy the desert in the great hall"

"Amen" Lee and Fred said together. This was something they had started saying after watching a movie when they had visited a muggle house. Lee had told the twins that the box which was showing the pictures was called a television, but they couldn't care less about the name.

Lee pocketed the Time Turner safely and they walked out of the office. But not before long, their names were called out by a stern female voice. "Mr. Weasley, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Jordan. In my office. Now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~~~~~­