400

However, before the truth was revealed, the scolding online rushed towards Yuna like a rapid river, ready to drown her alive.

"Did anyone notice that Yuna is the younger sister of Kai? So they say, birds of a feather, flock together."

"Yuna once stood up for Jennie, but after entering the entertainment industry, it must have changed her. All I can say is, the entertainment industry is a messy place."

"Isn't Yuna diseased? She almost died once and caused quite a commotion because Jennie wouldn't donate her kidney to her."

"Get outta here! I hate people that ruin other people's relationships. Yuna, you cheap sl*t!"

...

"Luo Yi, you've made a huge mistake," Luo Yi's manager said as she looked at the news that was going viral. "I should have stopped you."

"Why?" Luo Yi had no idea that she was in imminent danger as she played with the phone in her hands.

"I thought your relationship with Ryujin was a certainty. But, it appears, I may have been mistaken," her manager took a deep breath as she crossed her arms. "Did you know I just received a phone call from Assistant Kim? All your upcoming event appearances have been replaced by someone else, including any runways and endorsements. Do you know what this means?"

"It means Manoban Entertainment has decided to place a ban on you."

Luo Yi finally stopped playing with her phone and looked at her manager in disbelief, "Why did this happen?"

"I would like to ask you the same question. What exactly is going on between you and Ryujin? I heard that President Manoban was the one that directly placed the orders."

"I'll go speak to President Manoban," Luo Yi immediately stood up. However, her manager held her back.

"Who do you think you are? Did you think, with your status, you have the ability to see President Manoban?" her manager sneered. "Would Ryujin be able to help you?"

Luo Yi was speechless. She had never imagined that a person's career could be destroyed so easily because of another person's words.

But, this was the career she had just started...

"How could President Manoban do this? It must be Jennie! I met her today and she gave me a warning. Who would have thought she'd do this. Didn't everyone say that she never depends on men? Yet, she ended up complaining to Lisa." Luo Yi's eyes grew with anger and resentment, "This won't do! I'm not easy to be bullied. I'm going to reveal this to the public."

After speaking, Luo Yi picked up her phone in anger and started contacting familiar media outlets. As a result, before Manoban Entertainment's PR statement was released, Luo Yi escalated the issue to another level and dragged Jennie into the mix...

"For the sake of sticking up for Yuna, Jennie deluded President Manoban into banning me. Right now, all my resources have been given to others. Is this the way that Manoban Entertainment treats its artists?"

"Everyone knows how much President Manoban dotes on Jennie. In fact, for the sake of Jennie, he's undermined the interests of shareholders multiple times. The shareholders have shares in their hands, so they at least have the power to negotiate, but I am just a nobody, how am I to protect my interests?"

"I demand that Manoban Entertainment provide a reason for banning me."

This was all recorded in a video and shared online...

Luo Yi was determined to drag Jennie down with her because she assumed that Jennie instigated her ban.

Therefore, even if she couldn't make things even, she at least tried to borrow the power of the public to attack the few people that she despised.