263

"I've done so much for Manoban Entertainment and suppressed Star King for so many years. Even if it's not something to take merit for, I should at least be acknowledged for my hard work. Instead, I've realized my position in Hai Rui is below that of a newcomer!"

"Is this how Manoban Entertainment operates?"

"Before Jennie arrived, Manoban Entertainment had always been just and fair. Lisa, have you been possessed?"

Zhen Manni appeared to have found an outlet to release everything she was unhappy about as she quickly spoke her mind...

The expressions on the faces of everyone present was exceptionally uneasy; they all knew, even though Lisa appeared to be unaffected, it could not hide the hostile vibe that was emanating from his body. He was like an ancient king who was getting his authority challenged.

Lisa did not show any reaction. However, just as he was about to speak, Jennie stretched out her hand and stopped him, "She is just one simple woman, there is no need to get upset. Since I am your manager today, let me handle it."

Lisa looked deep into Jennie's eyes, however, his piercing look also contained a sense of trust.

Under these circumstances, Jennie had been awoken from her resting state. It seemed, she had heard the voice of someone brave enough to insult Lisa.

She slowly stood up beside Lisa. She wasn't wearing any high heels, but her presence completely overshadowed Zhen Manni, forcing her to take a few steps back.

"What are you planning to do? Are you going to slap me again?"

"Did you think you would get to where you are today without Manoban Entertainment ?" Jennie asked in a cold tone.

"I also supported Manoban Entertainment to where they are today!"

"You? Supported Manoban Entertainment ?" Jennie burst out laughing before asking, "You think too highly of yourself. Everyone here relied on Manoban Entertainment to get to where they are today. Did you think, without Manoban Entertainment backing you, people would even take you into consideration?"

"Your ability to suppress Star King, gives you value in the agency, but it's not hard for Manoban Entertainment to create a second Zhen Manni, a third Zhen Manni and even a fourth. There are plenty of people waiting to join Manoban Entertainment ."

"Did you think it's that easy to create an international supermodel?" Zhen Manni asked back confidently.

"Yes, it's not easy. But, Manoban Entertainment has a Best Actor from the Fei Tian Awards and a Best Actress from the Berlin Film Awards. We have celebrities in Hollywood, an Asian Dance King and bands that break the world record every year in sales."

"Manoban Entertainment also owns its own filming studio and creative agency. With all this, do you still think Manoban Entertainment needs your support?"

"Really?"

Jennie spoke powerfully as she questioned Zhen Manni. Everything she said not only made Zhen Manni sound worthless, but also lifted up the value of the superstars present.

Everyone rubbed their chins and nodded in agreement. They realized, this woman who appeared weak on the surface, was like a powerful heroine when she spoke up!

Zhen Manni was speechless for a moment. All she could do was open her eyes wide in shock, but not a single word came out of her mouth. After quite some time, she finally laughed, "Since you are aware that there are so many amazing superstars in Manoban Entertainment , why would Lisa choose to be your manager?"