211

"Plus, there are already a large number of anti-fans that are denouncing YG. The extreme ones are even attacking Manoban Entertainment..."

Minho was silent for a couple seconds; everyone assumed he was surprised by this outcome. But then he suddenly replied, "10am tomorrow, Manoban Entertainment will hold an official contract signing ceremony for Jennie. Jennie will be present at that time. Anti-fans and reporters, if you have any evidence..."

"...feel free to bring them and present it to everyone. We can see if Jennie has really committed murder, whether she has broken a promise and whether all the rubbish you guys speak of is true."

"Manoban Entertainment is not YG Entertainment, we don't run our business based on vagueness. Indecent activity does not exist in Manoban Entertainment. And of course, we won't allow our artists to suffer humiliation innocently."

"Since Jennie has already signed with Manoban Entertainment, we will definitely be open and transparent about everything."

"Here I call upon all the reporters to be on time tomorrow. When the time comes, I have even bigger news to reveal!"

Minho firmly expressed Manoban Entertainment's views and powerfully pulled Jennie into their territory.

As long as it was an artist of Manoban Entertainment's, they would never give up on them nor abandon them. There was no way they'd be like YG and get rid of someone as soon as anything got stirred up.

This show of power once again threw a fierce face-slap on YG's management and PR. The reporters at the scene could clearly sense that Manoban Entertainment's protection of Jennie was not merely empty words.

The netizens continued to scold Jennie, but the intensity decreased.

Many people doubted Manoban Entertainment, but as soon as they thought about their idol or favorite TV personality and the fact that they came from Manoban Entertainment, they would subconsciously end up trusting Manoban Entertainment...and Jennie.

As for YG Entertainment, they were currently an outcast in the industry; they were much too embarrassing. Although, competition and fighting was common amongst entertainment agencies, to be slapped in the face by Manoban Entertainment within 10 minutes, was not something that happened often.

Hence, YG Entertainment became the biggest joke in the industry.

A bored fan even turned Ian's expression into a set of emojis to express his emotions towards entertainment news.

As for the staff at YG, because of the fear induced by offending Manoban Entertainment, they slowly started placing their resignation letters on Chungha's desk - one after another.

Although YG hadn't completely fallen apart...

...they still suffered a serious blow. Compared to Chungha's recent headliner, this incident was much more serious.

At this time, only the anti-fans continued to stand up against Jennie...Now that they had a chance to release their accumulated anger, there was no way they would hold back just because she signed with Manoban Entertainment.

"I wonder what disgusting methods Jennie used to sign with Manoban Entertainment. This annoying cheap model treats other's lives as dirt; by changing agencies, she is merely concealing her shame under a bigger leaf."

"I once thought Manoban Entertainment were undeniably pure and clean, but it seems, they too are heading downhill? Otherwise, why would they sign someone like Jennie?"

"Without us fans, I wonder how much Manoban Entertainment's shares would drop."

"Apparently, there will be a big revelation tomorrow. Let's wait and see how Manoban Entertainment tries to clean up after Jennie."

...

Meanwhile, Jennie was sitting beside Lisa as she browsed the news. As soon as she saw her name and Manoban Entertainment's name being scolded by anti-fans in the same sentence, she lifted her head to look at the man beside her, giving off a sense of guilt.

Lisa did not turn his head nor look into Jennie's eyes, but he knew what she was thinking, "You can't possibly believe this is all Manoban Entertainment has, right? Tomorrow, all you need to do is dress nicely and make an appearance...everything else, Minho will handle."

"You still haven't told me...who will be my manager?" Jennie put down her laptop and slightly leaned towards Lisa.

"The higher-ups are still discussing it," Lisa replied calmly, "What? You don't trust me?"

"I'm a little afraid..." Jennie responded honestly.

Although she prepared herself mentally in advance, she still did not feel confident about joining Manoban Entertainment. Especially when she thought about her and Lisa's relationship possibly being revealed one day; what would the people at Manoban Entertainment think? What would the public think?

Hearing her say she was afraid, Lisa stopped what he was doing and looked into her eyes, "I never thought I'd still hear the word 'afraid' coming from your mouth."

"But, think about it, just because you are joining Manoban Entertainment, does that mean you are no longer a model? And will you no longer be Jennie?"

Jennie lowered her head and thought for a moment. As she lifted her head to respond, her face flushed red, "Does that mean from now on, you can boss me around?"

Seeing this, the corners of Lisa's lips slightly curved upwards; his happiness came from his heart, "I finally have an excuse to officially boss you around."

"You can't go easy on me..."

Lisa nodded, "I will be extra strict with you, because I know you like to prove yourself worthy. So, are you rest assured to sign the contract now?"

Jisoo smiled handsomely as he stood behind the couple; he enjoyed seeing them work together side-by-side.

Meanwhile, sitting on the side, Rosé sneakily glanced at Jisoo every now and then. Seeing the silly look on his face as he smiled at Lisa and Jennie, she felt her mood being uplifted; she liked that silly look of his.

Perhaps Jisoo sensed the fiery passion coming from Rosé's eyes, he lifted his head curiously. However, Rosé immediately looking away. She pretended like nothing happened as she read the news on her phone.

Regardless, the topic of Manoban Entertainment signing Jennie completely stirred up the industry. Especially when attending events, Manoban Entertainment's artists would always get asked about their thoughts regarding Jennie or their thoughts regarding Manoban Entertainment's actions.

The majority of Manoban Entertainment's people responded with a smile as they expressed their views.

"Jennie has a bad attitude? I'm not sure about that. We at Manoban Entertainment never sign anyone with personality problems. So, if my fans trust me, then please trust my agency."

"Oh, Jennie...I love her performances on the runway, especially her long legs. Now that we are 'brothers and sisters' of the same company we will get the chance to come across each other often; I'm looking forward to it!"

"In private I've asked my manager multiple times to let me go watch her shows. I'm speechless towards why the agency took so long to sign her; they were too slow!"

"I'm so happy that Jennie is joining our family...let's applaud this great news..."

At various events, Manoban Entertainment's artists expressed their anticipation for Jennie's addition to the agency. It was clear that the staff at Manoban Entertainment were extremely united.

They were all well aware of their standpoint and were confident.

Even if Jennie was technically their competitor, they weren't petty about it...

"I hope the agency can clear Jennie's name soon. I trust the agency, so I also trust Jennie."

"What's with the anti-fans? I hate them the most. I can't wait for the agency to present everyone with evidence. I'm looking forward to the contract signing ceremony tomorrow!"