333

By simply looking at the reception of fans at the airport, the difference between Jennie and Ling Ziyi was clear to see. Rumors could spread all they wanted, but as soon as Jennie made an appearance, one glance was enough to distinguish what was true popularity and capability.

Just before boarding their plane, Rosé spotted Chungha and Ling Ziyi. She lowered her head and said to Jennie, "Do you want to go over and say hi? Chungha is following that newcomer around everywhere. It's obvious how important she must be to her."

"There's no need," Jennie replied swiftly. Rosé seemed to have already forgotten about the kneeling incident that happened not too long ago, but Jennie was going to remember it for the rest of her life.

In actual fact, Rosé hadn't completely forgotten, she simply didn't want to stress Jennie out, so she pretended to be relaxed.

Rosé nodded her head and whispered into Jennie's ear, "Boss has gotten more and more black bellied..."

"Is this the first day you've known him?"

In reality, Ling Ziyi had wanted to use Jennie's name to boost her own popularity. However, Jennie also knew how to flip the situation around and use it to prove the level of her status. At the moment, she had a break from filming, but even if she had been absent for a few more days, would she have lost her status?

If she was signed with a different agency, perhaps. But, did they consider who was backing Jennie?

Chungha naturally noticed Jennie and Rosé. Most importantly she also noticed the man with a king-like presence who she didn't dare to look directly at.

"I simply stole a few good resources right out of Jennie's hands. Why can't Manoban Entertainment accept it?" Ling Ziyi complained. "They should stop saying that I would be nothing if Jennie had appeared at Fashion Week, when in reality, Jennie gave up on Fashion Week herself."

"Your current status isn't enough for you to be mentioned in the same breath as Jennie. Just put up with it for a little," Chungha tried to convince Ling Ziyi. "Jennie got to where she is today because of her ability to endure."

"But..."

"That's enough. This time at Feng Ge's wedding, we will see people from all walks of life. Make good use of this opportunity. You will catch up to Jennie very soon."

Although Chungha didn't understand why Jennie had given up on Fashion Week, she never once believed the rumors that were going around. Because no one knew how clear minded Jennie was, better than she did.

However, right now, the thing that she was most worried about, was that Lisa still had something up his sleeves. So, she decided it would be best not to provoke Jennie, in case she attracted a face slap.

After all, the incident with Ian had only just passed.

...

Suzy and Minho arrived at the wedding destination before Jennie. As soon as they reunited, Suzy couldn't help but hug Jennie and pull her into the bedroom for some 'girls talk'.

"The recently famous Ling Ziyi will also be attending the wedding tonight, how do you plan on dealing with this? The media are bound to cling to you..."

"What can I do? It's true that I didn't attend Fashion Week," Jennie smiled with her usual calmness.

"I saw the entertainment news just a moment ago. It seems you and President Manoban made quite a stir with your appearance. I think I'm beginning to understand President Manoban's intentions."

"Regardless, even if your film is a complete failure, you still have me!"

Hearing this, Jennie was a little uncomfortable. So, she opened her eyes wide and glared at Suzy, "You're the failure..."