350

"I belong to you. All of me from top to bottom, inside and outside."

"Do you know how hard it is to stop myself from coming to look for you?" Lisa said in a distressed voice. "I want to eat you up and swallow you whole."

Jennie clenched her fists as she stopped herself from almost saying some impulsive words. Words like, "I don't want to film anymore, I just want to stay by your side".

Or, "stop working and come keep me company".

But in the end, her words were replaced with silence.

Faced with silence, Lisa could tell that Jennie was trying to control her emotions, so he changed the subject to make things easier for her, "I will arrange everything you have asked for. Don't worry."

"Lisa..."

"Huh?" Lisa responded subconsciously.

"Nothing. I just wanted to call your name."

"Take good care of yourself."

"Yes, I will," Jennie nodded. "However, I'm afraid the words I want to say to you will decrease."

"Why?"

"Because I'm afraid every word I say to you will reveal my wish to return to your side."

Hearing this, Lisa couldn't control his lips from curving upwards, "You don't need to endure so painfully. If you've reached your limit, just tell me, I can come visit you on set. Or, how about this, I can drop by once every week. Would that make the time pass faster?"

By doing this, no matter how long she had to spend on set, it would give her something to look forward to.

Jennie smiled as she nodded, "OK."

Actually, Jennie wasn't the only one to call Lisa everyday. Yuna also reported to him diligently about Jennie. From injuries down to what she ate, Lisa knew more about Jennie than she knew about herself.

But, no matter how much he missed her, he had to let her train on her own.

...

That morning, Jennie was to have her first filming session for the day. She was required to dress like a dirty beggar; a look that not many actors could accept.

It was bad enough that she was dressed in rags, her body also emitted an unexplainable stench. Then there was her hair; not only was it messy, there were a variety of dirty items stuck in it. On top of everything, there was a bloody gash across her left cheek. This ugly look wasn't something that many actresses could withstand, yet Jennie did not blink an eye.

"I suddenly feel pity for Jennie..."

"No wonder she was late today. She was probably frightened by this look."

"Actually, she's quite serious. Simply based on the fact that she is willing to accept what we wouldn't be able to accept, she's already beaten us all."

A few of the supporting actors stood to one side and discussed their thoughts. But, as Jennie appeared, they took a few steps back.

The director was famous for being exceptionally serious. If he wanted something to be smelly, to create a realistic effect, he would go to extremes.

"She smells so bad..."

"What did the director make Jennie put on?"

"Can't she smell it?"

In actual fact, Jennie was feeling a little nauseous. Seeing her expression was a little off, the director asked, "If you can't take it, feel free to go wash the smell off."