331

"Has Kathy been good lately?" Jennie suddenly thought of the cheeky little monster.

Coque held his head in pain as he shook it, "I don't know what to do about her... Someday, when you are parents, you will know what I mean."

Jennie's face turned red as she turned to look at Lisa with slight anticipation. Lisa also looked at her; it seemed they were thinking the same thing.

Originally Lisa was supposed to return to Manoban Entertainment as he still had a lot of work to do. But, as she remembered what Coque had said about being a parent, as soon as they returned to the hotel, Jennie grabbed onto Lia's hand and asked suggestively, "Are you still returning home so late at night?"

Lisa lowered his head and looked at Jennie as he gently stroked her hair, "Were you moved by what Coque said today?"

Jennie pursed her lips and nodded her head, "Can you stay and keep me company tonight?"

Lisa had always fulfilled all of Jennie's requests, so accompanying her wasn't difficult to do. He immediately stood up and gave Jisoo a phone call, canceling all the video meetings he had scheduled for the night.

Jennie's heart warmed up; she was well aware of how busy Lisa was. He must have had a lot scheduled, or else he wouldn't have needed to go. But, Jennie wanted to do something reckless for once...

Most importantly, Lisa supported her recklessness; no matter when and where.

Upon seeing Lisa remove his jacket, Jennie immediately moved aside and cleared half the bed for him. Lisa took the opportunity to lay on the bed and hook his arm around her, pulling Jennie into his embrace...

"Tell me, do you want a child?"

Jennie leaned into Lisa's chest and nodded her head, "For a moment I really felt that a family of three would be perfect; a gentle father, a strict mother and a well behaved child."

Lisa also felt that would be perfect. In fact, he had dreamed it many times. But, Jennie wasn't even 27 yet. If she was to become a mother now, she would no longer have time to herself. So Lisa leaned in and planted a kiss on Jennie's forehead, "Not just yet, I haven't doted you enough."

"I was simply thinking about it. I know it's impossible to achieve right now," Jennie sat up and climbed on top of Lisa's body. She then leaned over and gently undid a button on his shirt with her mouth...

Lisa's ink-black eyes suddenly filled with desire. So, he reached out his hand, lifted her chin and gave her a violently passionate kiss. It was not until they were both out of breath that he finally parted from her lips. He then whispered in her ear, "I'm really happy..."

Jennie's heart raced as she hugged him quietly. She knew deep down what Lisa was happy about.

Most of the time, she respected and depended on Lisa. Even though she loved him deeply, she was always clear minded.

But, just a moment ago, she had asked for him to stay... She let go of everything to ask him to stay by her side.

Lisa hugged Jennie tightly. In this moment, he was so happy that he was no longer himself...

Two heated bodies intertwined together. They both used their most instinctive desires to express the passion they felt for each other. But, just as Lisa grabbed the condom provided by the hotel, Jennie stopped him. She blushed and said, "Just come in like this, it is currently the safe period..."

"Hon...do you know what you are saying?"

When it came to protecting Jennie, Lisa always controlled his urges.