387

The next morning, Lisa dragged Jennie out of bed for some early training. As Jennie's fight scenes following on would be more dangerous, she decided she'd tell him about the scenes and then practice with him to see if he had any suggestions.

In reality, as soon as Wei An notified Jennie to prepare for dangerous scenes, most of the crew assumed she'd take a long time to adjust. After all, she had no foundation in martial arts. But, surprisingly, all she needed was one night, and she was able to do what she previously couldn't.

So the crew realized, they could never judge the 'Future Jennie' based on the 'Current Jennie'. Because, apart from the strength of her own perseverance, she also had a capable manager - Lisa.

Elder Manoban continued to remain on set. After his identity was revealed, he would appear on set dressed in traditional clothing as he waved his fan and gave Jennie pointers in her acting.

Seeing Jennie completely consumed in her acting, Elder Manoban became more and more pleased. A person could put on an act for a while, but it was difficult to keep it up for a lifetime. So, Elder Manoban began to acknowledge that Jennie faced the world with her true self.

He was especially pleased with the way she handled matters. She was quick, efficient and ended things cleanly.

Faced with Taka's teasing, she remained cold and distant.

This proved that she always held Lisa in the number one position!

One month after 'The Lost Relative' began refilming, they finally caught up to their previous progress. Of course, Gu Heng's role was taken over by a newcomer. As she was new, she had gone through a strict training regime which taught her to be cautious of others. As a result, she was very polite towards Jennie.

That day, Lisa finished his work early and arrived on the set of 'The Lost Relative' without notifying anyone beforehand.

Taka had never seen Lisa before, so he had no idea that he was Jennie's husband. Seeing Lisa's gaze was focused on Jennie, Taka approached him and asked, "Can you speak English?"

"Of course," Lisa smiled. In fact, his pronunciation was even more accurate than Taka's.

"Are you interested in her?" Taka asked as he pointed to Jennie, "Let me tell you, don't waste your time. She is already mine. It's best if you don't compete for something that I already have my eyes on."

"Oh, really?" Lisa lifted his eyebrows, "Has she already agreed to be your girlfriend?"

"Uh huh, how many women could resist this youthful body of mine?" Taka laughed as he looked at Jennie.

Lisa's gaze deepened a few shades. At this time, Jennie finally finished acting in front of the camera. As she turned around, she noticed Lisa had arrived.

As Taka stood beside Lisa, he thought she was smiling at him. He was quite shocked. Jennie only ever hit him or glared at him, so it was rare to see her smile.

"You see that? She's smiling at me."

"Really?" Lisa couldn't help but tease. A moment later, Jennie approached the two men. Taka immediately stood up straight, prepared to greet the woman walking towards him. However...

Jennie directly pounced into Lisa's embrace and buried herself in his chest, "Why did you come at this time?"

Lisa hugged her tightly as he said softly into her ear, "I am your manager. No matter what time I come, it is reasonable."

"Let's get going then. After I remove my makeup, we can go home," Jennie said as she lifted her head. "The director has given me special permission to take tomorrow off."