262

Jennie raised her glass in reponse.

This man was the youngest ever best actor recipient...

...and he was actually calling her 'junior sister'!

If his fans were to find out, they would go crazy in envy!

The young actor was handsomely dressed in a white cocktail suit. He looked at the inseparable couple and down at the wedding rings on their fingers. Although he knew of their true relationship, he simply sighed, "President Manoban, you sure are lucky."

Jennie understood the hidden meaning as her eyes darkened a little. But...the man simply smiled and raised his glass to Jennie once again, "Junior sister, if you need any help from now on, don't hesitate to look for me. Especially if it's related to entering the film and television industry."

"Thank you, senior brother."

Everyone was shocked by the scene unfolding in front of them...

On the surface, Zhen Manni appeared to have won because the CEO of Manoban Entertainment had appeared. But, Lisa brought Jennie along with him and even introduced some of the most famous artists to her; opening up opportunities for her in other industries. He even acted extremely affectionate towards Jennie.

"Hey, did you guys notice the ring on their fingers?" some of the artists once again started gossiping.

"But, from the looks of it, they don't look like couple rings. Plus, when I watched Jennie's interview on Feng Cai, I remember her saying that she likes LM, so it's not unusual for her to be wearing one of their designs."

"Yes, it's not weird for Jennie to be wearing it. But, when have you ever seen the President wear a ring? Unless, the President bought one to wear because he saw Jennie was wearing one?"

"If that's the case, that's so sweet. Did you notice, Jennie simply has to follow by the President's side and she's already eye-catching enough? No need for fancy clothing."

"That's a given. With the President next to them at all times, who wouldn't be dazzling?"

From the moment that Lisa appeared with Jennie...Zhen Manni had become completely overshadowed.

No matter how bright her presence was and how attractive she was, there was no way she could compare to the drawing power of Lisa and Jennie combined. In the eyes of everyone, Jennie was like a miracle; something that usually took others decades to achieve, Jennie managed to do in 3-4 months.

She went from being an outdated top model to her new-found position in the industry...

Actually, she was still missing one last step. But, regardless, no matter how many steps were ahead of her, she had no need to worry, because the Big Brother of the entertainment industry, Lisa, had announced he was her personal manager. Personal!

Even with all this, no one felt it was all just a stroke of luck.

This was because every move she made caused quite a stir and attracted a lot of attention. Everyone had seen how she had fought her way to her current position. So, it wasn't odd at all that she managed to attract Lisa's attention. However, unbeknownst to everyone, Lisa had actually been involved from the start.

A top female actress also approached Lisa. After a simple greeting, she turned to Jennie and smiled, "Junior sister, I really want to raise a glass to you."

Up until this point, Jennie had already drunk a fair bit. Normally, her limit was one glass, so today she had already gone beyond her limit.

Lisa looked down at her red cheeks and stopped the actress, "Let me drink it for her, she can't handle anymore..."