347

It was the first night since Lisa and Jennie announced their marriage. Once again, Lisa treated the night like their wedding night.

Not only did he light their home with incense and candles, he also surrounded Jennie with a sea of white flowers...

"If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up," Jennie sat inside Lisa's embrace as he wrapped her with his powerful arms.

"Come have a look at this," Lisa showed some comments from fans to Jennke.

"Are little Miss Jennie and little Mr. Lisa currently enjoying an intimate wedding night?"

"Haha Jenjen, you did well! Who cares if the Kim Family don't want you, when Lisa wants you."

"Jennie...when will you guys create a Mini Jennie or Mini Lisa to entertain us?"

"Can I ask a personal question: How is President Manoban in bed?"

Seeing this particular comment, Jennie's cheeks burned red as she buried her head into Lisa's white shirt, "Don't these kids go to school?"

"They asked you how I'm like in bed," Lisa chucked in Jennie's ear.

"How do you expect me to answer that question?" Taking asked as she hid in Lisa's shirt.

Lisa smiled handsomely as he wrapped Jennie tightly in his embrace and said in a gentle voice, "I really don't want to let you leave for the filming of 'Hidden Expert'."

"Now that we've announced our marriage...should we meet with the Manoban Family elders?" Tangning asked questioningly as she pulled away from Mo Ting's embrace.

"I've already spoken to them. According to customs, we should first get the blessings of the Kim Family. So, the day that we get their blessings, is the day that I take you home," Lisa explained.

"It's fine...I'm ready to meet them. The Kim Family's blessings isn't that important..."

"But, even if you don't meet them now, it won't hinder you from filming 'Hidden Expert'."

Jennie nodded her head; she felt she had been too careless. It seemed her identity as a mistress' daughter was an embarrassment to the Manoban Family.

"What are you thinking about? Trust me, it's not because of the reason you think. My parents are actually overseas at the moment. I'll give them a call in a couple days and introduce you to them. As for my grandfather, as soon as he heard I was married, he's been making preparations to welcome a great grandchild."

"Why haven't they made an appearance after all this time?" Jennie was curious.

"Because they are used to keeping a low profile. Anyhow, the Manoban Family are extremely easygoing. Don't worry."

When she thought about it, it seemed Lisa had never lied to her. So, Jennie relaxed and nodded her head, "I will keep working hard; I will work hard to be good enough for you."

"I don't expect anything else from you. I just want you to be happy," Lisa gently stroked Jennie's hair as he planted a soft kiss upon her forehead. "After hearing you sing last time, why don't you sing the theme song for 'Stupid'?"

"Do you really think that I am capable of everything?"

"At least I know that singing is something difficult for you."

"Why do I feel that President Manoban is trying to help the agency save money?" Jennie twisted his ear playfully. At this moment, her eyes were drawn to the black mole on his ear. She had always felt that this mole looked good, like it was a naturally formed earring...