351

Lisa was stunned by her reaction, "Has it been too tough?"

"Yes, it's been tough," Jennie replied as she pressed her cheek against Lisa's chest. "But, it's because I couldn't see you. It was only 5 days, so I made use of my time. I lined up classes with the martial arts choreographer and utilized every second I had. However...I still found myself missing you."

After hearing Jennie's words, Lisa suddenly smiled, "I thought it was only me."

"From now on, I won't ever accept another job that makes us separate like this again. This will be the only time."

"OK," Jennie nodded. Although she couldn't predict the future, at this moment, she was satisfied.

"The producers haven't forgotten to continue marketing 'Hidden Expert'. Right now, there are plenty of fans anticipating its release. After your audition at 'Gunshot', the public have become a lot more confident towards your acting. So Wifey, your hard work has paid off. During this year's summer vacation, you will definitely rule the screen."

"Good things come to those that work hard."

"God will definitely watch over my precious treasure."

"Let's work hard towards winning this year's Best Newcomer Award."

After playing the role of an actress and a troublemaker, Jennie had indeed consumed herself in two emotionally complex characters. It was like she had experienced the lives of two very different people. The satisfaction she received was something she never got from modeling.

If she was given a chance to choose again between walking on the runway or acting in the mountains, separated from civilization, she would still prefer the opportunity to immerse herself in a character.

Her dream of becoming a supermodel had already disappeared when she gave up on Fashion Week. Although it was a pity, she was happy with the alternative. If she had never acted, she would have never found out that there was something she enjoyed even more. Above all, she could now leave something behind for the world to remember her by.

Perhaps one day, when her and Lisa grow old, they could sit down and watch her films together; maybe it would make them feel young again.

Lisa had always been the person that understood her the most...

The couple hugged each other for quite some time until the director finally asked Yuna to check when Jennie would be able to start filming. Jennie pulled away from Lisa's embrace and said, "I will be hanging from wires today, do you want to watch? I must warn you though, my makeup is really ugly..."

"Since I'm already here, of course I want to watch you."

"If you need to leave halfway just let Yuna know," Jennie said as she pulled Lisa towards the film set.

The set was still being set up and Jennie still needed to get her makeup done.

Lisa let go of her hand and went to chat with the director. Between the lines, the director's every word was, of cours,e a compliment.

"To be honest, back when you first recommended Jennie, I merely considered her because of Ryujin. Ryujin is usually very picky when it comes to picking his supporting actors, yet he had no complaints about Jennie."

"Also, when I met with you earlier, I said a few harsh words. At that time, I thought even if a model could act, she wouldn't be able to accept looking ugly. I even made preparations to replace her at any time. But, Jennie really exceeded my expectations."

"She's always the first to arrive every day and always the most hardworking. She's practiced her first few scenes of choreography with the martial arts choreographer so many times that she's completely mastered it."