319

Logically speaking, whenever an indecent photo was released, the ones to be hurt would usually be the couple pictured - especially the woman.

But, when it came to Minho, he managed to twist the situation around and place all the focus on the reporters' invasion of privacy...

He did not make any excuses for his actions and directly stepped out to apologize.

Since he had given an apology and punished his lack of self-control by resigning, what were Hua Rong studio going to do about their invasion of privacy?

It was only normal for the human mind to think that when two people were wrong and one apologized, then the remaining party deserved to ostracized!

This was the most impressive thing about Minho.

He seemed to say: If you want to expose something about me, then go ahead; if you want to claim that I did something wrong, then I'll apologize; but, what are you going to do about your wrongdoings?

At the same time, the other artists at Manoban Entertainment, whether actor or singer, all expressed their personal opinion towards reporters...

They absolutely despised them!

"Not too long ago, a reporter captured a photo of an artist having a bath and tried to exchange it for sex..."

"A few days ago, wasn't there a reporter that snuck into a female artist's home and exposed that she had a disabled father? Afterwards, the artist threw herself off a building and committed suicide."

With all the celebrities bringing the same issue to light, fans were bound to be influenced.

In an instant, the underhanded methods of all these dirty reporters were collated into a news article and published on mainstream media. And right at the top of all the headlines, sat a report about Hua Rong Studio's disgusting actions towards Minho and Suzy- this was currently the hottest topic!

"To be honest, celebrities are just normal people. What's wrong with not being able to control oneself from giving a kiss? My husband and I often kiss in public..."

"Actually, Suzy is quite pitiful. If I was her and had met a man like Minho, I would have also fallen for him; it's quite understandable. Plus, neither of them are married yet, so what is wrong with kissing?"

"Hua Rong Studio should apologize!"

"Honestly, reporters are the most hated profession, nothing else compares."

"I hope my fellow netizens can help me skin this studio alive."

This request came just as Lisa handed information about Lin Chong to Minho...

Afterwards, a 'kind-hearted netizen' appeared online and exposed that the name of Hua Rong Studio's editor was Lin Chong. Just a simple name was enough for the versatile netizens to find out everything they wanted to know.

So, a little bit later, information about Lin Chong getting married 3 times and getting divorced 3 times, as well as his phobia towards women, were all placed online.

"This Lin Chong is a psycho! He was even suspicious when his wife went to make a phone call in the bathroom!"

"A psycho like this should be thrown into the mental hospital as soon as possible in case someone else gets tricked by him."

"I'd want to kill myself if a psycho like this was interested in me. If I was Minho, I'd directly destroy this nutjob."

In the end, what started off as Hua Rong Studio exposing Minho and Suzy's relationship, ended up being diverted towards Lin Chong...