327

After some time in circulation, the violent fans incident completely messed up all of Star Art's plans. They were originally sitting back and watching the show, but now they were forced to step out and express their thoughts.

If they had known this was the price they'd have to pay, they would have stepped out earlier and settled it while it was still a small matter.

Now that Manoban Entertainment and Jennie stood on the moral high ground, Star Art had no choice but to endure the insults.

"Star Art sure are shameless. Before, when you were being attacked, Star Art refused to say a single word to help you. Now that the tables have turned, they've finally come out from hiding...But, it's too late!" Rosé complained as she saw the live broadcast of Star Art's interview. "They even have the audacity to say that Yue Shanshan will resume filming!"

"Back when she refused to film, they announced it loud and proud. Yet, they're now shameless enough to say they will continue filming? Don't they feel disgusted by themselves?"

"By the way Jennie, what's happening with the Autumn/Winter Fashion Week? Why did you get me to cancel all your interviews?" Rosé suddenly thought of Jennie's earlier instructions, "Also, why are you still looking through the script for 'Stupid'? I swear you can almost recite it word-for-word..."

"What's the point of looking at it? No matter how many times you look at it, that despicable woman will still continue to partake in the film."

"Who told you that?" Jennie asked back with a deeper meaning.

"Are you saying, Boss has the intention to change actors? But, Yue Shanshan's parts are almost finished. If he was to pick someone else, isn't that a huge loss?"

"I think you should just place your attention back on reading the news" Tangning did not reveal anything else. In fact, she didn't even tell rose6 that that very afternoon, she was to officially go on set at 'Stupid'.

Rosé shrugged her shoulders in confusion before she grabbed her phone and continued to watch the live interview.

"Shanshan's actions were indeed a little impulsive and created a dilemma for Manoban Entertainment and the crew of 'Stupid', but she merely made that decision because she couldn't bear to see her fans suffer. You can say her response was quite reasonable. I hope the public can overlook this."

"Shanshan will return to the set soon and resume her filming for 'Stupid'."

The representative from Star Art handed the topic over to Yue Shanshan to continue. The Yue Shanshan today was covered in a thick layer of makeup; it seemed she was trying to mask her swollen red eyes, formed from a night of crying.

"I will try my best to show my gratitude towards Manoban Entertainment's trust." After one simple sentence, Yue Shanshan handed the microphone back to the representative. But, the reporters took this opportunity to throw out some difficult questions.

"Did Star Art request for this interview after discussions with Manoban Entertainment? How come Manoban Entertainment haven't expressed their thoughts at all?"

"Yue Shanshan was so adamant on refusing to film. Now that the situation has changed, she suddenly wants to go back. How feeble..."

Yue Shanshan's originally pale face turned even more pale. She received the microphone again and replied, "Because no one is more suited to the female lead than I am."

"Is Miss Yue trying to say that no one else can do it?"

"I'm saying that I am most suited."

Yue Shanshan's words were firm and full of confidence, rendering the reporters completely speechless. Since Manoban Entertainment had not said anything up until this point, the media could only assume that Star Art and Manoban Entertainment had already discussed the matter in private.