337

"This Zhang Yidan sure isn't bad...According to her information, she graduated from one of the top performing arts colleges - not bad, indeed."

"Yes, she's not bad. But, I think it's because you sat through so much rubbish that you are so easily impressed by someone that's slightly OK."

"You're quite right, let's continue!"

After a short discussion, the judges decided to continue the auditions, however...the actresses to follow either showed bad acting, completely non-existent acting or overacting.

The judges rolled their eyes. They suddenly realized they may not come across another actress better than Zhang Yidan - in fact, it was likely they would keep getting worse.

"Number 33, RJ Kim."

RJ Kim?

"I've never heard this name before, have any of you?"

"I've never heard of her either. Let's see how she goes," the judges lowered their heads not expecting much, especially since they had never heard of her name.

However...just as all the judges' attention wasn't on the stage, suddenly...

...a surprised scream echoed through the room. The judges quickly found themselves drawn to the stage. As soon as they spotted the person in front of them, their mouths opened in shock.

The Jennie at this moment was dressed in a white torn t-shirt paired with a pair of tight jeans. Her hair was short and neat and most importantly, there was a mole between her eyebrows. This look exactly matched the description of the female lead given in the script. In fact, it was like the female shooter had come to life.

The judges were extremely excited. One glance was enough for them to be completely consumed in this actress.

Atop the dimly lit stage, Jennie's hair made it hard to distinguish her facial features. However, this did not prevent her from being calm and capable.

"Open the script to page 23 and act out the scene."

One of the assistants handed Jennie the script, but she did not accept it. She simply replied, "I don't need the script."

"How presumptuous! I like it!" one of the judges clapped his hands cheerfully.

"Great, since you don't need it, then let's get started!"

This was the first time all morning that all the judges placed their focus on the stage at the same time. Even Zhang Yidan had flaws and insufficiencies. But, Jennie was able to capture all the judges' hearts with something as simple as her costume. Above all, she exuded a presence that put everyone at ease...

The judges looked intently at Jennie. Then...

"1,2,3..." Jennie counted to three before lifting the gun in her hands and breaking open the door to enter the room. That's when the judges realized her gun-holding technique was extremely accurate...and valiant-looking. Most importantly, a few of the judges noticed, the pinky finger on her left hand was extended even when she was holding the gun. This was because the script had explained that the female lead had undergone an illness in the past that caused a part of the joints in her left hand to be hardened.

Who would have expected Jennie to capture even this smallest of detail...

It was also because of this small detail that the female shooter appeared more complete.

This was a scene where she was supposed to break open the door and save someone. But, after she entered the room, she realized she had fallen into a trap and all she found was a ticking time bomb. This was also when she realized her only exit had been sealed.