293

Just before going to bed, Suzy called asking for the entire story. She wondered if Jennie had somehow got on the spoilt heir's bad side.

Jennie held onto the phone as she giggled, "Who told him to be the heir of Star King? He can mess around whatever way he wants without caring about other's feelings."

"If we look at the ultimate cause, it is all because of Lisa." Suzy was aware that Lisa had not given Johnny face at multiple events. So this was a result of his revenge.

"You don't need to differentiate between myself and Lisa. Let's meet up tomorrow. I'll come to your place."

As soon as Suzy heard Jennie suggest going to her place, she suddenly remembered she had not yet told Jennie she had moved to Minho's home. Previously, when she wanted to tell her, Lisa had picked up the phone. Now that Jennie brought it up, she didn't know where to start.

"I am currently packing and my home is a mess...I have also started interviewing for Fashion Week..."

"OK, I guess we'll talk later." After speaking, Jennie wanted to hang up the phone. But, suddenly, a man's voice could be heard coming from the other side of the phone.

"Have you finished packing?" Minho strode into the guest room and noticed Suzy's bed was a mess.

"If I remember correctly...your manager and assistant are both women, right? Suzy..." Jennie asked.

Suzy glared at Minho and pointed to her phone. Minho understood, but he did not remain quiet; he was well aware that Suzy only had one friend, Jennie.

So, he grabbed the phone from Suzy's hand and said, "Jennie, she is currently packing her luggage. She will be taking an early flight tomorrow and needs some rest..."

Jennie recognized Minho's voice and guessed what was going on. Previously, she had put in so much effort to matchmake them, but all they gave her were looks of disinterest. Now that she had given up, they suddenly got together themselves.

Love was something that only those involved knew the truth.

"Are you at her home?"

"She has moved to my home," Minho explained.

"Then, don't sleep too late," Minho did not disturb them any longer. She was truly happy for Suzy, but...she couldn't help wonder about the child.

"Did she say anything else?" Suzy asked after he saw Minho had hung up.

Minho helped Suzy close her suitcase before turning around and smiling ambiguously, "She told us not to sleep too late."

"Actually, I was about to tell you that I accidentally spilled some moisturizing toner on the bed."

Minho put Suzy's suitcase on the floor and looked at the wet patch on the bed. He picked up Suzy's pillow and then grabbed her hand, "Tonight...sleep in my room."

"Before you leave, I'll let you use me as a bolster."

...

Meanwhile, after Jennie hung up the phone, she noticed Lisa had not yet returned to the bedroom. So, she went to look for him in the study room and sat down beside him.

"How come you still aren't sleeping?"

"It seems, Suzy and Minho are officially together," Jennie leaned against Lisa's shoulder as she looked down at the document in his hands.

"Wasn't this what you had hoped for? You should always trust your instincts."

"You should stop working now. You still need to attend the filming commencement press release for an IP drama tomorrow," Jennie pulled the document away from Lisa's hands, intertwined her fingers with his and headed back to the bedroom together.