362

When Yuna saw that Jennie got a new assistant, she was both stunned and broken-hearted.

Her mission to take care of Ryujin was supposed to end once he started filming. So, she originally expected to return to Jennie's side. But, who would have thought, Jennie would end up getting a new assistant.

It was reasonable though. After all, she was meant to be a temporary assistant from the start. So, how could she dream of remaining by Jennie's side.

"What are you daydreaming about?" Ryujin asked as he watched Yuna walk ahead.

"Jennie unnie got a new assistant. So, I think it's time I retreat," Yuna replied as she turned to look at Ryujin. Her expression swept over with disappointment.

"She has an assistant...but, I don't," Ryujin said as he looked down at her, "Don't tell me, following me isn't as good as following her... Look at her new assistant. She isn't as pretty as you and couldn't possibly be smarter than you. Shouldn't you show her what you're capable of and make her regret finding someone new?"

Yuna remained silent...

She was actually quite hurt. After all, Jennie didn't even give her prior warning. It was like she didn't care.

"Forget it. You make it seem like following me is a huge torture. I won't force you..." After speaking, Ryujin pulled his luggage behind him, ready to leave. At this moment, Yuna suddenly reached out her hand and stopped him.

"You're on your own..."

"I've always been on my own. Either you be my assistant, or I continue on my own," Ryujin replied straightforwardly.

Yuna glanced at Jennie and her new assistant and then looked back at Ry6. Finally, she nodded her head, "Fine then, I'll be your assistant."

"There's no point saying it. I've prepared a contract, let's sign it first..."

Yuna: "..."

At this time, Yuna finally realized Ryujin was a man of action; it was quite frightening how quick he was. Did he perhaps want to sign her a long time ago? Otherwise, why did he already have a contract and why did he carry it around with him?

"At least give me some time to look over it."

"What's there to look at? Your salary will be double, so sign it!" Ryujin directly flipped to the last page of the contract and handed Yuna a pen.

Yuna was quite surprised, but she still ended up signing. Actually, if she had taken the time to note the details of the contract, perhaps...she would not have signed a 30 year contract without knowing.

The impatient Ryujin quickly put away the contract and revealed a rare smile. He then led Yuna over to Jennie.

Without looking suspicious, Jennie acted like nothing happened as she played along with Ryujin's act, "Yuna...because we couldn't confirm when you'd be back, Lisa got Yanshu to be my assistant."

"That...that's OK..."

"She's already signed on with me," Ryujin proclaimed before he dragged Yuna away. As they left, Jennie couldn't help but giggle.

Life was like a movie that depended on acting...

No wonder Ryujin managed to become a national treasure actor.

"Don't you think you were a bit too fierce in front of Jennie? She didn't do anything wrong..."

"She doesn't want you, isn't that wrong?"

"She didn't say that she doesn't want me. In fact, she's already helped me enough in the past. Please don't hold a grudge against her," Yuna said in seriousness.