302

After having a shower, Rosé anxiously lay in bed as she tried to do research on how to own a dog. Lying next to her was Jisoo; his hair was still dripping wet as he worked away on his laptop.

Rosé shuffled closer to have a look. Jisoo was filling out forms regarding Star King.

Jisoo turned and looked at her, "Do you understand it?"

Rosé shook her head, "After Boss takes over, will he change the way Star King operates?"

"Star King will not become a subsidiary of Manoban Entertainment, because the President used his own assets to purchase the shares. Plus, Star King's internal departments didn't get a chance to start working under the President before Chairman Suh passed away. So, at present, there isn't much to change."

"Does this mean Boss will be even more tired from now on?"

"I guess so," Jisoo nodded. After speaking, he closed his laptop and grabbed a towel to dry his hair.

Rosé's heart suddenly began to race. Jisoo had finished his work so, in a moment, were they going to pull over the blankets and purely chat the night away? Wouldn't that be too innocent? It seemed like a wasted opportunity...

But, she wasn't willing to sleep with a man so casually...

After drying his hair, Jisoo returned to the bedroom. As soon as he saw Rosé's anxious expression, he directly turned off the bedside lamp.

Rosé let out a sigh of relief before Jisoo started laughing at her, "When you had a crush on me, didn't you hold onto every opportunity to get close to me? Am I no longer attractive to you?"

Rosé closed her laptop and shyly glanced at Jisoo's body before she covered her eyes, "Weren't you the same when you had a crush on me...?"

"That's why I took the opportunity to kiss and hug you..." Jisoo threw aside the bolster between them and was about to lie down, when he noticed the huge gap between Rosé's fingers as she 'covered' her eyes. He couldn't help but tease, "If you want to look, then look! After Star King's take over is officially under way, I may need to sleep at the office. When that time comes, you won't be able to look even if you want to..."

Hearing this, Rosé suddenly threw her body on top of Jisoo's, "Then I should take advantage to hug you a bit more."

"Don't hug me too tightly, I might lose control..." Jisoo's voice deepened.

"You should forget about it when facing a figure like mine."

Jisoo's eyes swept over with a sense of desire before he flipped over and pressed Rosé under his body.

"Hey...we agreed..."

"But, I really have no self-control around you." After speaking, Jisoo's kiss lowered itself onto Rosé's lips. In between his kisses he asked, "You are already 30-years-old, do you want to leave your first time for when you turn 31?"

"No I don't," Rosé shook her head. Jisoo's kiss had flipped her world upside down; she was in such a daze, she practically forgot her own name.

"In that case, if I decide to have you tonight, what are you going to do about it?"

Rosé's eyes grew wide in surprise. She discovered, when it came to intimacy, the Jisoo who was on the level of a primary school kid just a couple days ago, had suddenly become a college graduate!

"I...I..."

"Don't be nervous. If you want, we can go register our marriage tomorrow."

"Aren't you afraid you'll regret?" Rosé suddenly felt a lot more relaxed. Even though she felt quite self conscious, Rosé truly didn't mind. "We haven't been together for long and haven't experienced much together. If some day, you come across someone better, what would you do?"