368

"Jennie, this time you can hold your head high!"

Jennie's fans gave a sigh of relief after watching her second pre-screening. Jennie did not disappoint and gave those that supported her a reason to be proud.

Although her role was essentially a supporting character and didn't have that many scenes in comparison to the other characters, she left a lasting impression and stunned everyone.

As discussions about Jennie's acting was reignited and there were plenty of positive film reviews to go with it, the negative post from early on ended up being mentioned again. The so-called 'insider' was exposed as a common trick used by rivals that everyone in the industry knew about.

Following on from the second pre-screening, although ticket sales did not exceed $10 million, the attendance numbers doubled from the first event and exceeded the attendance numbers of 'Devil Shooter'.

As predicted, their rival did not dare to hold a second pre-screening since the first event had already highlighted an obvious contrast between the two films. Compared to the standout performance of 'Stupid', the few hundred million dollar investment paired with special effects typical of a huge production, could only attract pre-existing fans. It no longer had anything worthy of attracting others to watch it.

Lisa always advanced at a stable rate. After the two pre-screenings, 'Stupid' was already showing signs of a reversal and was giving out face slaps to those that doubted it in the industry.

Of course, this progress wasn't enough!

After all, 'Stupid' was not a mainstream film. So even up to this point, it still wasn't clear who would ultimately walk away with victory. They still had to wait and see the box office results for the official release.

But, with Lisa's tactics, no one in Manoban Entertainment felt worried at all about 'Stupid's' results.

Because Lisa was a legend.

This was also the reason why Lisa could spend a lifetime with Jennie; their instinctive nature was too similar.

No matter how anxious the outside world was, they would always remain calm and make the right decision quickly, surprising everyone with a shocking outcome.

As expected, after the second pre-screening, Jennie received an influx of messages from directors

With her background and her acting, one would be stupid not to go looking for her!

However, their ultimate move was yet to come: 'W.H.' had not been announced to the public yet...

Lisa was confident that the announcement of 'W.H.' would stir up the public even more!

Rosé, Jisoo and Minho found some spare time to check out Jennie's film. Although they already expected Jennie's acting to be good, they didn't know it would be good to this extent.

Rosé was especially surprised. Although she had observed Jennie when she was filming, seeing the completed film, still gave her quite a shock.

After finishing the film, the trio walked out of the theatre speechless. After quite some time, Minho finally turned and asked Rosé, "Did Jennie secretly study acting?"

"No f*cking way, how could she possibly have time to study? However, I know she's always enjoyed practicing until she masters something. Haven't you guys noticed? Every single film and commercial she's been in, she completely loses herself in her role. This is what you call a gift from God!" Rosé scoffed at Minho.

"Well, it's my first time witnessing God's miracle!" Minho was completely convinced by Jennie.

"She's put in a lot of effort. She can even recite every single line in the script! Has Suzy seen the film yet?"