209

Inside the busy airport, the anti-fans waited for 2 hours without any sign of Jennie. Finally, they guessed that she may have already returned in advance. As a result, in the eyes of these people, she gained a new nickname: 'Tricky Cheap Model!'

Sometimes, it was difficult to understand the dark mentality of these people; just because she didn't want to mess with them, couldn't she at least hide from them?

Was she so stupid to walk into their attacks even though she knew they were waiting for her?

However, in the hearts of these people, they thought: if you do something wrong, you should receive our judgment. If you are to hide, it means you feel guilty and are wrong and cheap.

No one cared about the truth...

Since the anti-fans couldn't find Jennie, they directly headed over to YG Entertainment and completely surrounded the building. However, the people at YG expressed that they had not seen Jennie.

Eventually, they revealed that YG would be making a simple announcement in the afternoon and reassured everyone to remain patient.

"If YG continues to protect Jennie, we will unite to boycott them until they close down!"

"Although we understand that the entertainment industry is dirty, we still hope that you will at least maintain your bottom line and get rid of people like Jennie..."

"All I know is, a cheap model that goes into hiding, will forever live life in the dark."

...

At the same time. Manoban Entertainment, CEO's office.

Lisa held a simple meeting and told everyone he had already prepared a contract and would be signing Jennie with Manoban Entertainment.

The higher-ups looked at each other. They were surprised that the Lisa that always rejected the worst artists would suddenly want to sign on Jennie.

"President Manoban, I'm sure you've seen how Jennie's incident has stirred up the entire Beijing. How could we allow someone like that in Manoban Entertainment?"

Facing his staff's questioning, Lisa gave him a piercing stare before replying coldly, "A person like you who talks before thinking, how did you get into management?"

"Is this your first day in the entertainment industry? Just because the outside world says it's true, will you blatantly believe it? Why don't you go be an anti-fan instead of staying in management?"

"Who is this guy's superior? After leaving here, I want him to write a 30,000-word report to reflect on his actions. I want to see it on my desk tomorrow. There will be no next time!"

The man suddenly stopped making a sound. Of course, he was too afraid to make a sound.

As for the other people in management, after years spent in Manoban Entertainment and their understanding towards Lisa's methods, they knew that if Jennie was really how they rumored her to be, there would be no way he'd consider bringing Jennie into Manoban Entertainment. So, towards Lisa's decision, they had no objections.

"We trust in the president's arrangements."

Everyone else expressed their support. In reality...most of them had already seen Jennie on the runway and had long been impressed by this genius model. Many of them had wanted to suggest Lisa poach Jennie for a long time, but because Jennie had been through so much, they were afraid Lisa would dislike her, so they were too afraid to mention it.

Who would have imagined, Lisa would actually announce signing on Jennie at a point like this!

"Then it's decided. Minho stay behind, everyone else is dismissed."

The higher-ups slowly got up and left the meeting room, leaving the Artists Director, Lee Minho, behind.

Lisa handed the information prepared by Jisoo to Minho and put him in control of organizing the press conference.

After flipping through the contract in his hands, Minho froze, "President Manoban, her manager..."

"I want to personally manage Jennie. Do you have a problem with that?" Lisa asked as he lifted his head, "However, don't let anyone know about it. Including Jennie herself. When I have time, I will tell her personally."

Minho couldn't understand why Lisa would give Jennie such special treatment and privilege.

Perhaps, Lisa could sense Minho's doubt. So, he firmly answered his query, "Because she's worth it!"

"Understood President Manoban, no need to worry."

After spending some time looking through the information, Minho discovered everything that had happened to Jennie since joining YG. But, the thing that made him surprised was, all these small details, how did Lisa find out about them? Unless...he was involved from the start.

No matter what, YG Entertainment were indeed shameless. Especially during the incident with Yuna; their methods were completely despicable.

Perhaps, because of his sympathy towards Jennie, Minho began to anticipate what was to come. He couldn't wait for YG Entertainment to make their announcement because he'd then have his chance to satisfyingly slap them in the face.

...

3pm. After discussions amongst the higher-ups, YG Entertainment finally got Ian to accept interviews from the media at the entrance to the building.

While surrounded by the media and anti-fans, Ian started off giving everyone a bow before turning to look at the cameras and speaking, "Firstly, on behalf of YG Entertainment and our model, Jennie, I would like to apologize to the public regarding the recent Kim Yuna incident."

"After clarification, we have concluded that our company's artist, Jennie, has indeed made a promise to Yuna. But, regarding the rumors that are spreading online, we also do not know the truth."

"Because of Yuna's continued denial and refusal to cooperate with investigations, plus arrogance in writing a contract termination letter to the agency, from now on, her name will no longer be associated with us. We can no longer tolerate having an artist with attitude problems continue to give our agency a bad name."

"Here, YG Entertainment would like to appeal to the general public. Towards corrupt public figures, we should unite and boycott them. As for Jennie, she will be the first artist YG Entertainment publicly bans from ever working with."

"Thank you everyone for your support towards YG Entertainment, we will continue to work hard and make appropriate changes. I hope everyone can continue to monitor us."

Rosé watched the news and the words that were spouting out of Ian's mouth. Every word felt like a slap from Kim Chungha.

"Jennie will be the first person to be banned by YG Entertainment."

At this time, Jisoo was also at Hyatt Regency. Upon seeing the news, he started complaining to Rosé, "This kind of shamelessness really makes me question their values."

"Pfft...Do they still have values?" Rosé rolled her eyes. "I really pity our Jennie..."

Pity?

Jisoo turned around and looked at Jennie. After leaving YG, she would be entering Manoban Entertainment, what was there to pity about?

"That jerk Ian is still talking...and talking...I really want to strangle him. How could he be so annoying?"

On TV, Ian was still answering the reporter's questions, "You want more insider information about Jennie?"

"All I can say is, she is nothing like she appears to be."

"People like her, every time we come across one, we will ban them."

The netizens were all cheering and clapping at this result. They felt, by banning Jennie, YG Entertainment were pretty much putting a life sentence on her. But, when did YG call the shots in the entertainment industry?

The thing that no one expected was, during this short 10-minutes of interview time, another piece of news exploded on the entertainment scene...