"What...what is this all about?" the old man was overcome with confusion.

"Father, there's something you need to see." Hye Kyo approached Elder Kim and offered him support as she thanked the shareholder, "Thank you, Uncle Yu."

"No worries. You guys chat, I'm going to leave first."

Hye Kyo nodded as she watched the old man leave. Afterwards, Elder Kim grabbed onto her arm and asked, "What do you want me to see?"

"Father, you will soon find out." After speaking, Hye Kyo led Elder Kim further into the hospital to the conference room.

In reality, apart from Elder Kim, Hye Kyo also wanted to know what Lisa had up his sleeves.

Since Lisa already had things planned, she faithfully followed his arrangement. Inside the conference room, there was a smaller resting room. Hye Kyo and Elder Kim sat inside and waited patiently.

A moment later, some voices could be heard echoing from the conference room, "Why does President Manoban from Manoban Entertainment suddenly want to see me?"

The hospital chief's assistant stood to one side and said in a respectful tone, "It must be because Mrs. Manoban recently had an operation in our hospital that was a success, so President Manoban is here to show his gratitude."

The 40-something-year-old hospital chief nodded his head proudly, "That's good. Lucky no one made any mistakes. What time will he arrive?"

"He's on his way."

Hearing the conversation in the conference room, Elder Kim roughly figured that Lisa wanted to tell him something about Jennie. But, he had not yet made the connection with Nancy.

"Since it's regarding Jenjen, why can't we sit outside and listen?"

"Father, trust in Lisa's decision. He must have his reason for doing this," Hye Kyo assured.

In reality, Elder Kim was both impressed and cautious of Lisa. Lisa was too powerful, so it was normal for one to feel on edge around him.

After a few moments of silence, footsteps could be heard echoing from the conference room. Following closely behind, Hye Kyo and Elder Kim heard the sound of Lisa's voice.

"Hospital Chief Qiao, how are you?"

"Welcome President Manoban, I hope you can forgive us for not being prepared for your arrival."

Lisa's lips curved slightly upwards as he walked in with his two bodyguards and Jisoo. He then sat down opposite the hospital chief, "I am here today regarding my wife. There's something I would like to verify with the hospital chief."

"I've heard about your wife's operation. It was apparently a huge success."

After hearing these words, Lisa laughed. His laugh made the hospital chief feel a little frightened and surprised.

He suddenly realized...judging by Lisa's expression, he wasn't here to thank anyone. His eyes were much too sharp to be thankful...

"Let's not talk about this for now." After speaking, Lisa gestured for Jisoo to present two ultrasound reports to the hospital chief. "I would first like to ask Hospital Chief Qiao to clarify something for me. How could the same person doing the same examination in two different hospitals, receive two different results?"

The hospital chief's face turned pale as he looked at the two reports. Both had Jennie's name on them, but one came from Qiao Kang, whereas the other came from Beijing Hospital. However, the results were completely different.