epilogue

A/N:

kinda sad its ending :(

dear cass,
i have like 10 (i counted)
bruises from falling down your stairs.
your house extremely homophobic
-bi best friend

______________
present day- no pov
december 27th 2015

they released their final album, without zayn.

'made in the am' is the title, they used some if harrys old songs that niall cane across. louis added 'home' on the deluxe version as well.

all the boys still talk to zayn almost daily, liam the most as they live together.

niall and cass were officially moved in together. cass' hair growing quite fast. nialls leukaemia officially gone. his brown hair growing back as well he could finally somewhat style it

all the fans were insanely nice about the break, as well as zayn not being apart of the band anymore.

onedirection_28 : 'no cause after the shit they went through they deserve all of this'

kaylapayne.37 : 'its understandable why zayn wasnt on this album. clearly some of you need to open your eyes and rewatch the court trial if you think otherwise'

LUKE5SOS : 'insanely proud of the band, you deserve the world <3'

larry_is_real28 : 'bro antis are punching walls right now. "home" is literally the gayest song ive ever heard'

needless to say, support is endless. especially when people tweet stuff like:

niallhorans_exgirlfriend : 'GUYS HIS HAIR IS GROWING BACK- IM IN LOVE WITH HIM'

along with cass' reply to that tweet:

cassandrajohnson : 'listen, as his current and most favourite girlfriend (😁) i am actually the one in love with him <3'

which got everyone to laugh.

harry was fast a sleep on the sofa when louis walked into their flat. his hair had grown out so long, louis' favourite thing to do was braid it. it made harry happy and seeing harry happy made him happy.

he set his wallet down on the coffee table and walked into the kitchen. the fridge and pantry was basically empty at this point. just enough food for tonight.

well all they could make was like two grilled cheese sandwiches. louis took out the bread, cheese and butter as well as a frying pan.

he assembled the sandwiches, placing them both in the heated pan. immediately they started sizzling, not too long after they were ready. he played them and went back into the living room.

"love" he whispers "come on, get up" harry rolled over and groaned "no"

"oh but yes, the sooner you get up and eat the sooner you can go back to bed"

"why cant i stay asleep" he longed out the last word before rolling over again to face louis. his eyes still closed.

"because i know you and i know that if you dont eat something before we leave in about five hours. then you are going to be a pain in the ass"

"wait we leave in five hours?" he shot up "im not don-" louis cut him off with a kiss "i did it all last night, its alright"

the panic in harrys eyes softened "you got everything?"

"everything" he reassured "now come on, your grilled cheese awaits" the taller one smiled and walked into the kitchen.

both eating their small sandwiches "you excited?" harry looked over from the other side of the table "about what?"