chapter thirty five

A/N:

sorry it takes so long for chapter atm? got some exams and tests to study for.

dear cass,
did you know?
niall is actually 12
years older than you irl?
-lauren

TW// abuse, depression, drugs, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, self harm, panic/anxiety attacks.

____________
present day
court: day 2- no pov

it had been a rough last few days. the days the boys werent in court- harry and louis were wrapped in each others arms, not leaving anyones side.

twitter had gone off. people shouting in joy that larry is real yet still feeling absolutely terrible this was the way it was confirmed.

christine and adam had been an amazing help during this whole process. from the way they question the boys to the way they attack simon and call him out on his bullshit.

"i completely went mental- shattered a glass table, threw things at simon himself, screamed and shouted. it took paul almost an hour to get me out of the office and out of the building. it was just all so much"

even though there was no indicator that his voice was filled with fear and anxiety didnt mean it wasnt.

because oh wow- he was freak the actual fuck out.

"i threw something- dont know what at simon. within seconds he came running over to me and slapped me in the face telling me to man up and to stop being a pussy"

"thats the last you saw or mr styles right? that night?" adam asked after a but more questions.

"i didnt see him until march, didnt even say a proper goodbye to him" the two pairs of eyes locked. the green ones filled with concern and worry while the blue ones were filled with fear and anxiety.

"you said simon slapped you in the face?" adam step a but more over to louis "did he ever hit you more than once?"

his eyes locked with simons "yes" he was then told to explain most if not all the times he had hit him and why.

his eyes never left simons.

"after harry left i was called back into his office, eleanor was sitting there. didnt know her- never had seen her in my life. yet i was told i would be forced to start dating her"

he looked over to harry as the younger one was signalling to him.

youre doing great, im proud of you

sign language.

that made louis' heart flip, he returned him with a small smile and nod before the smile fell as he turned back to stare at simon.

"when i refused to sign the contract and to 'date' eleanor- he got up and punch me to the ground. kicking me once as well"

"where did he kick you?"

"right in the stomach, couldnt breathe for a proper minute"

"did eleanor- sorry whats her last name?"

"calder, eleanor calder"

"right! so miss calder do anything?"

"no, simon told her not to do anything"

"what was miss calder like at first?"

"she was kind, she only took up the job because her family was struggling with money. yet fame- within months- got to her and she turned into a bitch"