chapter two

A/N:

right, new chapter😩😩😩

enjoy bitches xx

_________

the boys had settled into their new hotel, harrys room always felt cold and lonely. the double bed always cold on one side.

he never stayed in his room, unless the boys hung out in his room. it always felt empty, he never liked being alone...

he would always overthink, mind wondering to a certain place he didnt want to go back to.

although maybe he couldve done something different... right?

the curly haired boy sighed after unpacking, not wanting to be alone he made his way to one of the boys rooms.

he heard voices come from nialls room this time. liam had opened the door for the boy. one person was missing... "wheres lou?"

"el flew in last night" zayns eyes showed guilt as he spoke. she always been an uneasy subject to harry. the boys knew that.

they didnt know exactly what happened that day, only the conversation they had in the car park after everything. no one asks, they know not to.. even after three years

"oh" he felt a pang of jealousy in his chest "alright"

harry pretended not to notice the looks that had been exchanged between the rest of the band, along with the change in atmosphere.

the room became heavier, darker. almost like a rain cloud covered the room. " 'm gonna go" he mumbled quietly.

"haz" liam walked out after him. "harry" he called again.

the youngest turned around "im fine li" in returned he was given a sympathetic look. "i really am, im just gonna go out, get some fresh air."

that was the most words he has spoken the past month. besides talking to the crowds between songs and singing he never speaks often.

liam had let him go, not questioning any further. yet he would check in with him later on in the day.

harry found himself walking around washington intrigued by the buildings and views of the city. it didnt calm his nerves though.

he then found himself in a petrol station near he hotel. scanning the small isles for sweets and drinks for the road again.

"pack of smokes please" he whispered just loud enough for the boy his age to hear behind the camera. he knows its bad, hes not addicted, it just helps with stress and feeling tense.

he was handed his bag after he paid and he left the station. he noticed a few voices behind him... shit.

their hushed voices and small shrieks were all too familiar to him. hes been noticed, pauls going to kill him.

he just continued walking, only two blocks till the hotel. "hi... um- youre harry styles" one of the voices spoke up.

he stopped in his tracks, the hotel just two doors down. almost...

"caught me" he turned around with a smile "oh dont cry loves!" he walked over to the boy and girl who were in shock they actually ran into the harry styles.

"c-can we get a picture.." the boy asks quietly. paul would kill him even more but he cant just say no.

taking the girl -ashley her name was- phone and took some selfies with them. ashley and ian -the boy- thanked him before giggling and running off. most likely to post them.