chapter twenty seven

A/N:

ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!
this story does not fit the timeline in real life for the band. yes zayn will be leaving, its not really a surprise but! its just sorta all over the place but itll all come together in the end i promise:)

(no like an actual promise, because im good at keeping those unlike some people lol)

dear cass,
'maybe ill see you again, in
another or something, where
im the waves and youre the
shoreline'
-lauren

TW// EDs, self harm, alcohol abuse, suicide

____________
present day
july 27th 2014 -no pov

"he really should be taken to a hospital boys" cass' mum sighed "he should wake up soon, but..."

everyone was sat around zayns room, liam still shaking as harry held him "hes extremely underweight, take him to the doctors get some blood tests, although im sure everyone knows-"

niall sighed, arm wrapped around cass "he told us, weve been watching him carefully. one point he was getting better. i guess we werent... um yeah"

"he said he was getting better- he said he gained weight" liam started at the fragile boys "i fucking believed h-"

"liam, son im sure he tried. im sure he did, but sometimes people relapse- what he needs its your support and love okay? but please get hi-"

he moved, he was sitting up. harry felt a wave of relief flow through him "my 'ead fuc'ng 'urts" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

liam almost lost it right there "zayn- you cant fucking scare me like-"

harry held him tighter "liam, we are going to take a breather okay? you can see him soon. come on" he pulled him up and out the room.

they walked out of the apartment up to the roof, it was always very convenient for everyone as they didnt want to be seen having breakdowns in front of potential fans.

the door to the roof closed, it was dark out, the air was warm as it was july. harry pulled out a cigarette, offering to liam who declined the offer.

"right, you clearly need to let off some steam" harry breathed in once again for probably the twelfth time today the toxic chemicals- his habits were becoming out of hand "going back to earlier yeah?"

liam sat on the roof, leaning against the small lip to stop harry from falling off. he didnt say anything so harry continued "know you said i would do the same for louis if we made that promise, but both of us know if even the smallest scratch was on each other we would call the hospital, so tell me whats wrong"

the sitting boy sighed, taking taller boys arm and tugged on it so he would sit down next to him "i just like- i dont know"

"why dont we start with the fact that majority of your clothes are in his closet- i saw them li, the door was opened to it" he said with a small smile.

liam rubbed his eyes "so maybe ive been spending like ninety-eight percent of my time with him and maybe its been that way for a while"

"and maybe youre too scared to admit you could possibly ever like a guy?" harrys head was resting on the others should as he finished his cancer stick.

the brown eyed boy tilted his head down and pinch the bridge of his nose "like, ive always been into girls... but ever since we got off tour and niall was in the hospital and you and louis were working extra for the case... i started spending alone time with him and it ju-"