chapter twelve

A/N:

cass,
i dont furry dick
-lauren

ps. im sorry for this chapter.
pss. no im not lol- easiest two dollars im ever going to make haha

to everyone else: im very sorry

TW// suicide, self harm, depression

___________
april 9th 2014 -no pov

the boys knew now, they knew everything. every detail of the story, the whole plan- everything.

"no hes fucking suffering, a long and miserable death" liam shot up from louis' sofa.

both harry and louis have not left the apartment since the night they got together. they were scared and they didnt want to ruin the first few days of figuring everything out.

ring ring ring

"you going to answer that h?" niall asked from the floor "its been ringing for a while now"

harry flipped over his phone revealing the caller- cameron. "yeah im gonna take this- they called five times.."

he left louis' arms and went over to the kitchen to recall his old friend. "harry- finally" camerons voice rang worriedly through his ears.

"sorry i was with the boys, whats goi-" he was cut off by a sentence he never thought he would hear.

"sam committed a few night ago"

his world felt dark, as much as he loved cam and mike- sam was his number one, his roommate, his twin during his two months there.

they stayed in contact once they were both out. they told each other everything, they knew everything about each other.

she really did follow through with her plan. both her and maddie (her girlfriend) ran off to california when she was out.

"maddie found her in their bathroom. empty pill bottles and water filled lungs"

"thats why she didnt answer her.." he dropped to his knees sobbing. "i left her a voicemail about-"

"you and louis... yeah we saw the messages! we are all happy for you!"

he wanted to get off this emotional rollar coaster. "when the funeral?" he choked out.

"todays thursday so... saturday" cameron seemed to be crying by the sounds of it "what about paps?"

he didnt give a shit about paps.

"ill be there tomorrow night" he spoke before they said a few goodbyes.

his stomach twisted, his thighs burned for a certain metal objects, he felt the need to throw up again, his wrists also burned- never have he once sliced opened his wrists.

"harry?" a donny voice called, sounding more distant than it shouldve been "harry! hey woah what happened?"

louis was kneeling in front of the broken boy, both sitting on the floor. one trying to comfort the other.

"shes gone lou... sh-" he hiccuped, louis took the crying one in his arms as they leaned back against the counter. "whose gone love?"

"s-sam..." he choked out into his boyfriends neck, thats when the other boys came in and sat down across from them. "she- pi... pills and-"

"you dont need to explain right now haz, just breath for me okay?" louis voice was soothing, calming. he always knew what to say at the right times which made harry always feel comfortable around him.