chapter four

A/N:

chapter four time:))

chapter dedicated to

CassandraJohnson9324

because im being forced🙄

okay enjoy xx

___________

"were engaged"

all the boys snapped their heads around, harrys lungs tighten even more, it was getting hard to breath again.

unprofessional...

"what, why?" nialls mouth dropped. the eldest boy sighed in disbelief. "i dont mean- do i do mean why"

"dunno it just happened..." his blue eyes looked even more dull, almost as if his eyes alone are depressed. he huffed out laying back on zayns bed.

"what do you mean it just happened? clearly you planned this no?" zayn asked sitting down next to the boy.

"no... i was talking to her after the show and it just slipped out?"

harry zoned out into his own thoughts.

hes getting married- not like it should hurt me... its unprofessional.

thats what they told me... what they told us: unprofessional.

maybe if i was more carefu-

"haz you okay?" nialls voice snapped him out of his own thoughts. the boy nodded, letting out a fake yawn. " 'm going to bed" he mumbled.

"night harry" was thrown around the room, louis saying "goodnight hazza" most likely to stand out and be 'quirky'.

"night" he whispered walking out the room and down the hallway to his room.

the loneliness immediately hit him, the feeling of emptiness filled him up. sliding under the covers he opened twitter like normal.

harryxlouis :  'did you guys see the way harry looked at louis tonight?'

harrytomlison28 : 'if larry isnt real, screw living... you cant tell me they arent in love'

eleanor.tomlinson : 'you guys really need to shut the fuck up and die- louis is with eleanor! stop assuming his sexuality #killalllarries'

people really are awful... can they not see how miserable their idol is with her?

he stared over the one tweet he always looks at, a tear rolling down his cheek.

crying himself to sleep

***

"hazza" a voice whispered into his ear, walking him up. "please... wake up"

it sounded like the voice was crying "lou?" harry whispered back, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

his cheeks were still damp from crying, most likely stained too. "howd you get in?"

the other boy held out a shiny keycard. the spare harry had giving him, guess he never gave it back to him. "hazza... i fucked up didnt i?"

"fucked what up?" harrys insides fluttered with guilt as the older boy moved over with tears reflecting off his eyes in the dark.

"i cant even break up with her now, i have to fucking marry her- i hate it here so much"

there was a strong sent of alcohol on the boys breath. not vodka from before the show but whisky. "how much have you had to drink?"