chapter thirty eight

A/N:

dear cass,
flinstone vitamins>
-swag master

TW// eating disorders, suicide, self harm, alcoholism, drugs, abuse, panic/anxiety attacks

_____________
court: date 5- no pov

"these boys, tormented and abused. we have video evidence of louis tomlinson getting kicked and punch by non other than simon cowell. we have multiple statements that no one knew where harry styles went for two months. everyone was told separate stories! we have got medical records from zayn malik and niall horan. we have got statements from liam payne. these boys have been through absolute hell. do they love what they do? singing and writing and travelling the world. sure! but under all these circumstances they most likely- no. they do feel pressured. they can never catch a break"

adam couldnt make it today, his daughter fell ill and his wife was out of town. so it was just christine today.

"with that, we would like to call ahston irwin from the band five seconds of summer and jade thirlwall from the band little mix your honour"

"granted" the judge told. the two got up from their seats and walked over to the stand, both sitting next to each other.

all three groups decide that having only one of the members from each band go up would be for the best. it caused for less time, since they all were exhausted from court.

"mr irwin, miss thirlwall" she started "i would like to ask you some questions" they both nodded. christine went right for them.

"has simon cowell ever made you feel unsafe or scares?"

at the exact same time, no hesitation "yes"

"have you ever been- whether its mentally or physically- abused my him?"

jade went first "he has called me an ungrateful little bitch because i was too sick to do a photoshoot once. um theres a few other-"

"you dont need to explain them all, once is enough" christine smiled "mr irwin?"

"not physically, but a few times he has mentally. i dont feel comfortable getting into them"

"thats alright, a yes was all i needed"

and so it went on. the questioning, the answering. harry has never been more grateful something will be over ever.

all the boys have been on an anxiety high for over a month and a half. worse than ever before. plus there is no jury so its all up to the judge on whether or not simon goes to jail or not.

harry over heard simon offer up three million pounds to the judge to say that all the boys are lying.

luckily the judge said no and sort of laughed as simon basically outed himself. which harry found shockingly a bit funny as well.

thats another thing, they havent laughed. the boys have not cracked jokes or done stupid shit amongst themselves ever since august. its scary to say the least but all in all its understandable.

well. the late night break downs, urges to harm, isolating himself, anxiety attacks. those have been what harrys life have consisted of.

louis has only really cried in court, not letting the tears slip out. he has been more worried of his boyfriend than anything.

yeah, they talked about it.

they are really only officially getting back together when this is all done with. so technically yes but technically no?