chapter eleven

A/N:

cass,
tommy loves women, that means tommy loves you. thats good because you have earned his respect:)
-lauren

OKAY SO!!!
imma just but dates for ever chapter now so you guys dont get lost with time!!

also a lot of dialogue here:)

TW// self harm, drug abuse, suicide, anxiety attacks, depression and EDs

___________
present time
april 8th 2014- no pov
(midnight after the show lol)

no one was around, everyone had left. it was just them, them and their molded lips.

it felt almost surreal. "you dont understand how much ive needed yo do that" the small one whispered.

on with that word again needed.

everyone seems to have the need to do something or have something. never want.

harrys heart rate picked up, his mind started panicking again. "im sorry- this... i shouldnt ha-"

he was cut off. by a simple pair of lips, that had swiftly attached to his own once more. he didnt pull a way, he knew he physically and mentally couldnt.

"ive missed you" he choked as they pulled away. his tears staining his cheeks. "ive been here the entire time haz"

"not like you used to be- not like we used to be, not like this lou"

"you think we could start over?" louis seemed hesitant to ask. harrys stomach was doing so many flips.

oh how he wanted to start over... he didnt know what to say "im not gonna piss on your shoe again lou"

they both giggled lightly as the blue eyed one wiped the tears of the green eyed ones cheek. "i mean, its not the last show of the tour but i want to talk about everything now"

"like now now?" he sucked in a breath as louis nodded "i mean theres no one here anymore so yeah"

harry accepted, walking into louis' dressing room and sitting on the sofa. this was one of the most scary moments for harry.

"we can stop at any moment yeah? i think we just meed closure to finally move forward" louis sat down next to him. "lets start from you know..."

he nods for an answers "i have to say it... i need  to say it"

"harry you dont have or need to say it"

some anger was boiled inside of him, but he remained calm. "fuck lou i do, i cant get closure unless i say it"

"you went three years without saying it! you dont have to say it. i know its al-"

there goes that calmness...

harry stood up and started pacing around as he cut off louis "LOU! i have too..." he seethed through it teeth "i got sent to..."

just say it harry come on

louis ran up to give him a hug, but he just pulled away and continued to pace. leaving a pair of saddened blue eyes standing near the sofa.