chapter twenty five

A/N:

lol i decided to rob you🙄🙄🙄

anyways im kidding you get fed this chapter... MAYBE:)

dear cass,
i love you😁
-lauren

i decided to be nice <3

btw!! after this chapter it will be rare i skip a few weeks as important stuff is coming up for the story:)

aswell as: cass and nialls relationship will be only going up from here! i know you guys love cass so🙄🙄🙄

anyways follower her tiktok fanpage:
cassandrajohnsonfanpage

GUYS LIKE 3K WORDS THIS CHAPTER!

on with the story:

WHOOO!! NO TWs FOR THIS CHAPTER:)

_________
present day
july 20th 2014 -no pov

niall was moved back in with harry, the boy has a couple months free of living in the hospital. he was quite excited! this meant he was getting better, as he was still weak- hes stronger than he was a month or two ago.

"HARRY! we have to leave! we have to pick up cass! liam and louis are already there" the irish lad called from outside the door.

harry sighed "BE OUT IN A SEC" he called louder than planned.

as of right now he was trying to hard not to break down crying. he held a necklace in hand while staring at the two around his neck.

he quickly took his cross off, leaving sams on as he whispered "i love you" up to the sky. he quickly wiped away his tears and placed the necklace he had in his hand on.

he placed his cross on his dresser neatly before blinking back more tears. he looked at the new- kinda old but never worn necklace that sat next to sams.

with a deep breath he grabbed his sunglasses and placed his hat on his head "finally! lets go! jay wants us for photos fuck"

"sorry! lets go- wait you gonna be good all day?" he asked worryingly as niall slipped on his dress shoes.

with a sigh he replied "i might leave early, but im going okay? i love jay, dan and the girls and im gonna support then on their big day alright?"

"yes i know im just worried ni, now lets go!" he rushed them both out his flat door and into the elevator.

they got into the black suv, paul there as well along with the driver of course "boys"

"paul" they nodded, not having seen him since their last interview with alan carr. it wasnt a long drive but not a short one to get to cassandras family home.

they lived in a fairly big house, two stories. enough to fit a family of five in. although harry was certain at least one of her brothers had moved out.

niall quickly got out, holding his beanie. his navy blue beanie. only niall would wear a beanie to a bloody wedding.

jay said it was alright though, although she would do anything for the boys. niall quickly knocked on the white front door as harry got out of the car.

within seconds hunter opened the door, brandon called out from behind him "HEY SHIT HEAD YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE"

"HES NOT MY- JUST FUCK OFF DICK WAD" she called from upstairs. harry tried not to laugh at the whole scene play out.

"OI BRANDON STOP BEING MEAN TO YOUR SISTER YEAH?" their mum called from somewhere in the house.

brandon got pissed and walked out of sight, arguing was faintly heard between the pair "right, come in then" hunter spoke.