chapter fourteen

A/N:

dear cAsSaNdRa,
if you ever feel alone... dOnT🥰
-lauren

welcome new readers:)

TW// EDs, alcohol addiction, depression, panic/anxiety attacks

__________
present time
april 17th 2014- no pov

phase one:
tease the fans

"ireland!! we have decided to read some signs!" liam cheered as loud as he could before receiving feed back from his mic.

the crowd cheered holding up all their signs. the camera man zooming in on some of the wonderful hand made signs.

" 'WELCOME HOME NIALL' " harry read the first one then turning to his mate "well ni? feel good to be back?"

"absolutely bloody amazing harold" he spoke then did a small irish jig making the fans go absolutely nuts. "good too now blondie" zayn laughed into his mic.

"speaking of zayn!" liam smiled up at the screen that showed a signed. 'We LoVe YoU ZAYN<3' this made the boy it was directed to eyes light up.

"I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO" zayn ran down the isle of the stage getting a loud and happy cheer from fans. harry smiled seeing his friend truly happy.

another sign came up on the screen 'harry <3's louis' niall laughed turning around to face the two boys who were drinking their water on the left side of the stage.

"harry can you confirm?" the irish accent asked. a loud 'ooooo' flew around the arena.

both boys looked at each other before he teased the fans with "dunno niall, havent thought about it much."

green met blue as this was spoken. with a fast "he might not but i very well could"

how simon would be on their case after the show.

harrys eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar name on one of the signs. 'we might never know who sam is, but we know shes with us tonight'

then another popped up on the screen 'justice for sam!' the camera switched to another sign 'we love you sam'

louis walked over to harry rubbing his back whispering "you dont need to say anything, i told the band to start playing the next song"

thankfully louis wasnt lying because the intro to 'clouds' came on. "thank you" the boy whispered back.

dont get him wrong, he loves that the fans support sam. they just dont know her, one day they will. one day they will know both her and his stories.

harry saw a few days ago, when he returned home to england with louis... '#justiceforsam' was trending number one on twitter.

the fans knew sam went to conversion therapy, sam opened up about it a lot through social media. never mentioned anything about harry. instead his name was matthew.

the fans pieced together sams story fast, realizing that conversion therapy is still a thing. they started a petition and fund raisers to shut down the specific place in ohio where she went.

they started streaming her favourite song- a one direction song 'once in a lifetime'. she spoke on her twitter saying how it changes with every album but this one would always be her favourite.

she fell in love with it when the album came put earlier that year. so the bands fan bade started streaming it.

harry couldnt thank the fans enough, neither could maddie, cam, or mikey.