chapter twenty one

A/N:

mmmm he looks good here

dear cass,
just know i only say that im going
to kill you off as an empty threat
because you get me annoyed:)
-lauren

TW// drugs, self harm, forced sexual acts and vomit (it has nothing to do with purging btw!)

_____________
present day
june 7th 2014- no pov

multiple kids zoomed passed him at the table. huge binders  scattered across the table. two stressed adults sitting across from him, as a younger- yet still older lad sits next to him. m

he glanced out the window to see another pair of lads talking, as one lit up a cigarette. for two bandmates they were still standing- well... too close to each other to just be bandmates

"mum i already said we could take over, its stressing you two out! plus the new twins add on to that stress as well"

his green eyes flickered back to what was actually happening in front of him "jay- dan, we would be more than happy to take over" he had joined in on the conversation.

the woman ran her hands through her brown hair before speaking again "i cant let you do that boy! you already have so much going on"

"are the girls all out of school?" louis asked both parents, as they nodded 'yes' to him "well we can get the girls to help as well"

"we love and appreciate you- this! but we are almost finished planning any-"

"dan! you guys have already picked the theme, ordered most of the stuff, sent out the invitations. just let us finished up with the catering, band and all that extra stuff"

dan and jay sighed, having a silent conversation with their as. "mumma! im hungry" one of the tomlinson twins walked into the dinning room.

"dinner wont be ready until six my phee" jay sighed continuing how low they are on food. harry felt bad so he then suggested going out for dinner a little earlier.

which everyone happily agreed to before harry got dragged of to the tomlinson twins room "can we braid your hair?"

"is it even long enough yet?" he laughed throwing himself back on their bed "because i dont think so"

"i dont know! can we at least paint your nails?" daisy asked pulling out a bright pink nail polish.

"i dont see why not, have at it!" he smiled up, sitting up and setting his hands on each of his knees for the twins to paint.

the left hand- pink, the right- black, they were getting caught up. talking about how tour life is still super busy, how the girls just got makeup for their birthday.

hes missed the one on one time with the girls, they are like his own sister. everyone was going well until phoebe asked "do you still love our brother?"

as she painted his pinky finger black, his breath hitched knowing the questions that would follow.

with nodded slowly, with a smile "of course, how could i ever stop phee?" both girls looked up before daisy asked another question.

"does he love you back?"

his curls fell in front of his eyes as he shrugged "im not sure to be honest with you, i did things that made him angry at me- at everyone to be fair"