chapter seven

A/N:

ok so basically i give my friend cass a wonderful message before the chapter begins.

if you couldnt already tell

dear cass,
never stop being swag😎
- lauren:)

LMAO OK:

TW// mentions of EDs and addiction
___________

the first free day theyve had in a while and it just happened to be in ohio. the main place that held his trauma.

the one person who planned their schedule did this on purpose. just to torture the poor bot perhaps. it was always just been a nightmare going back the the states, but reaching ohio made it worse.

they would be out my tomorrow though, thats something right? yeah... it is.

the boys were split up doing whatever they wanted. zayn however was sleeping back at the hotel, he did say he would meet them at the shops later.

it worried harry though...

"this suits you" nialls spoke across the store, harry looked over to see his mate holding out a plain white short sleeved button up.

"that looks like half the shirts i own you ass" he laughs walking over to the blond.

"no feel it for fuck sakes harry" he rolls his eyes taking the fabric into his hands.

it was silk like a hundred percent silk.

looking more into it he saw two flowers, daffodils to be exact. which were embroidered with the same white thread that was placed just above his chest.

"see it suits you" his mate smiled proudly at his find.

he was so mesmerized by it in a way he would only understand. taking in all the details over and over again.

"go ahead and marry it why dont ya"

"oi fuck off why dont ya" he snapped his head up facing niall.

there was something in him reminding him of a certain time in his life. no... you cant harry- dont do it no... have they taught you nothing?

he bought it though...

a few people spotted them screaming and waving, sean was with them however to make sure nothing like what happened at the mcdonalds.

just then three boys ran passed them being chased by paul. "christ sakes you are all children" sean muttered going to help out.

niall and harry couldnt help but laugh. many people pulled out their phones and started filming the scene.

"i may be small but im still faster than you" louis' voice echoes through the walls of the mall.

now he admits hes small? wow

zayn and liam slowed down to catch their breath. the youngest ones turned to them laughter filling the air around them.

"it our defence this was all his idea" liams breathing went back to normal quickly as he pointed at louis stilll running and dodging people.

harry saw zayn out of breath more than liam. he was leaning against the wall looking like he was about to throw up.

his face was much too pale, his eyes were heavy, the wrists that were hanging out if his hoodie were smaller than just last night.

his hair still wet from the shower he must have taken before coming here.