chapter twenty

A/N:

dear cass,
sup shawty😩
-lauren

right! cass' tiktok fanpage!
THE @ IS:
cassandrajohnsonfanpage

(the user will change because its boring, but tiktok is a bitch and is making me wait 30 days)

ANYWAYS!
as promised you will not get robbed:)

***contains poorly written sexual content***

TW// self harm, panic attacks

____________
present day
may 21st 2014- no pov

"whats wrong now green eyes?" louis asked with an innocent pout. "too hot?"

harry was pushed against the kitchen island, breathing heavy. definitely not in a bad way, but we was caught off guard. "i- uh... i- y- you.."

"look whose the flustered one now yeah?" his voice was very very seductive.

"i- we..." the tension was thick, so the curly haired one only thought of one thing he could do.

he bent down and smash his lips against louis', it got heated fairly quickly. he felt the others tongue glide across his lips.

gladly accepting, he very quickly let the older one win. harry with held his moan, not wanting to seem desperate- even though he very much was.

then louis pulled away "this okay?"

the question, two answers. yes or no. thoughts started run through his head...

its wrong, im already going to hell. but ive been craving for his touch... but its wrong- unprofessional... sinful.

"hazza, we can stop its-"

"no- its okay, it is. it really fucking is" he reattached their lips. things got heated quickly once more.

"you know" louis started as he sucked a live bite into harrys neck "i dreamt of you sucking me off- woah"

even harry himself didnt realize it but he was already on his knees. way to not be desperate! "begging silently now are we?"

"yes- i... fuck- please let" the standing one didnt respond. did i do something wrong? shit.. maybe i did.

harry thought to himself, before trying to stand back up in embarrassment. "stay" louis' rough voice spoke, pushing the green eyed one back down.

both their pupils were dilated, their hair a but of a mess, their lips puffy. only difference was harry was on his knees, undoing louis' joggers.

"fuck" the latter hiss. harry looked up into the set of blue eyes. innocence crossed his face as he looked up. when louis' eyes met his own he heard a low growl from the other.

it just turned him on even more, quickly he pulled both the joggers and pants down. revealing louis' hard cock.

after three years harry didnt realize that it grew in size as louis was nineteen last time this happened. although it was bigger- not by much but a good inch and a half.

so just around 8.5 inches.

"is this okay?" a curl fell in front of his face as he asked the question "more than anything" the other spoke quickly, definitely holding in a moan.

he started to tease. licking the tip, then licking a long it as well. slowly he put the tip into his mouth, making sure he was still teasing- not taking in too much of louis at once.