chapter twenty eight

A/N:

OMG CHAPTER 28 GUYS ITS LARRY
PROOF😩😩😩😩

dear cass,
hope you enjoyed
your slush
-the gay bitch

_____________
present day
august 3rd 2014 -no pov

"if it isnt harry bloody styles" an all too familiar australian accent laughed in his ear.

it made harry think back to when they all toured together. they spoke a few times a year, but they werent as close as they were when they were younger.

"howd you find my new number?" the australians voice filled with curiosity "stalking me now styles?"

harry cackled "if you must know, still had ashtons number" louis look over laughing his ass off.

he still had the tiniest grudge against the drummer. that fucking song will haunt him for the rest of his life.

the australian laughed even more, louis came over and spoke loudly "what he forgot to mention was i texted ash and asked for your number"

"is the harry edward styles still mad at my bloody best mate?"

"try finding out one of your mates slept with your bloody sister! then wrote a SONG about it" he huffed out, blowing his curls slightly out of his face.

"alright alright, he regrets it by the way! i still think you should make up with him, talk it out"

"jesus, hemmings you sound like my mum" harry groaned, flopping onto his sofa. louis following, lifting up his long legs and placing them a top of his lap.

they blabbed on for a while catching up, louis chiming in here and there as he watch the telly. it came time to actually say the point of the call.

"right, serious talk luke" he started "we are uh, suing simon, syco, modest. basically everything, thats whats happening- thats the main reason i called"

"wait really? harry holy shit- you guys actually built up the strength to- WHOO! im so fucking proud"

harrys curls fell onto his face as he laughed the the excited singer "the four of you in london?"

he got the answer he wanted before asking "you free tomorrow? all of you?"

"even ash?"

"even ash, yes. have to face the prick at some point"

"where we meeting?"

"ill let you know, see you tomorrow?"

"bye styles"

"hemmings" he got the last word in before the line went dead. quickly curling up next to his... they really need to work on that dont they?

quickly curling up next to his favourite person, they watched whatever was on the telly before they dozed off into a nap... which led into the whole night.

***

"MICHAEL FUCKING CLIFFORD" louis jumped up and down in excitement as the red haired one walked into the arena.

deciding to meet at the O2, so no one would over hear the conversation. as well as play some songs for old time sake.

"LOUIS BLOODY TOMLINSON" he yelled back, they ran into each others arms. harry couldnt help but laugh at the pair.

"hands off clifford" he smiled "hes mine"

"threesome?" was all the other said, sending both bands into laughing fits.