chapter six

A/N:

lol cass knows what happens. shes mad at me sorry not sorry:)

also: CASS IS SO SWAG-

TW// mention of EDs:/

anygays-

___________

another hotel- yet this time it wasnt lonely- the bed wouldnt be cold since it was a single. the room seemed brighter even though it no lights were on the the blinds were closed, it was the middle of the day.

he looked to the opposite end of the room, seeing the second suitcase on the floor. the next two days wouldnt be so bad.

niall hadnt left him alone since he saw the songs. he made the switch with louis and stayed. "ni you really dont have to stay"

"i know... but i feel guilty not seeing that my best mate was and still is hurting so much" he then saw nialls thinking cap being but on.

"fuck sakes what weird scheme could you possibly have now"

"you play the songs on piano right?" harry nodded slowly not knowing where this is going anymore. "great, you remember how to play them?"

he nods slowly again. "most of them, the most recent are still fresh in my memory... why?" he dragged out the last word.

"just wondering"

just has harry was gonna say something, there was a knock at the door. niall opened it for them, he noticed the blonds body movements change.

"time to go, shows soon" zayns accent flowed into the shared room.

"its an two hours before the show i dont need to leave for another hour" niall protested.

the tallest member rolled his eyes grabbing some personal items, dragging niall out the door and into the hallway to find zayn walking towards the direction of the elevator.

louis and liam already waiting. "well come on, you lot took forever to shower" the smallest boy of the group called.

"im sorry that its really fucking hot here" niall back panned.

"doesnt take you an hour to get ready fuck sakes"

the elevator doors opened "right if you could stop bickering then we get there sooner" liam pushed them both into the small metal box.

silent air filled the moving box down to the main floor. harry just watched as the numbers went down.

47, 46, 45, 44, 43, 42....

louis' hand placed at the bottom of harrys back as they leaned against the wall. liam looking at his phone, niall texting and zayn trying not to fall asleep.

harry noticed the bradford boy getting more and more tired after their shows- and just in general recently.

mental note: check on zayn sooner than later

the elevator doors opened revealing the grand lobby. this hotel was by far one of the most beautiful ones theyve stayed in this tour.

the crimson sitting chairs, white marble flooring with small hints of gold around the place (but not so much it made it look tacky) it was beautiful.

"right boys get in the car!" paul was in a rush tonight being only just under two hours till show time.

he gave the two boys who held each other in the bathroom a sympathetic smile as in another apology, they nodded returning the favour.