chapter twenty two

A/N:

just realized we are almost half way through the story- wtaf??? k anywayssssss

dear cass,
tell anne i say hi
-mwahaha:)

TW// drugs, talk of forced sexual acts, vomit (nothing to do with purging)

^i put it there because i know some people cant handle the thought, smell, look of it!

ALSO!!!! very special scene!!! NO NOT SMUT BUT YOU WILL ENJOY:)

_________
present day
june 10th 2014 -no pov

"shes gone h! what am i supposed to do?" his irish mate sounded on the verge of tears through the phone "she said she would come visit! but that means i only get to see her eight hours a day"

"i think eight hours is plenty of time" he managed to laugh as he was still sick "plus youll be out soon, think of it! shes healthy enough to go home"

"i miss her! who is supposed to keep me sane? who is supposed to steal my hoodie? who is supposed to feed me song ideas!"

"she feeds you song ideas?" his wet, curly hair was currently being brushed through by louis. who had been taking care oh him for the last two days.

niall sighed "she says things or does things that i secretly write into songs... i miss her so much"

both harry and louis started laughing softly "how long has she been gone for?"

"forty three minutes and twenty seven seconds" niall spoke softly- a bit embarrassed.

"awww ni! thats adorable" harry smiled. louis finished tying his hair back, it was in a very tiny bun.

"oi tommo, can she come to the wedding?"

louis smiled and took the phone off of harry "of course, ill let mum know. but listen mate, haz is still sick and hes about to fall asleep! text us if you need anything yeah?"

"right, feel better h! take care of him or i kill you tommo" niall hissed before hanging up.

harry shot up holding his mouth shut, louis quickly grabbed the bin and placed under the boys mouth.

bile, nothing but bile.

"thats it baby, let it out" louis encouraged, then placing the bin down to the floor.

harry quickly took a sip of water before snuggling back into his... well- they still havent actually discussed it yet.

"you should really take some medicine, itll make you feel better" his green eyes shot open at the sentence. he stayed silent- holding in his breath.

he felt louis' gaze on him, the donny accent whispered "itll make your tummy feel a bit better" before he started tickling him.

"s-stop! lou! NO" he giggle out as the smaller boy was gently sat on top of him, tickling his sides "l-lou! no- PLEASE" he giggle more.

"i enjoy when you giggle, i dont think so" the blue eyed one smiled "no ple- please! it hurts... LOU" he giggled even more.

usually he would be able to flip them over, but seeing how he hasnt eaten much and thrown up everything in his system the past two days... hes become weaker.

with harry still giggling under louis, he finally stopped. the look in his eyes; fond. although the pair of emerald eyes had the same look.

as much as the younger one wanted to stop him because he had just thrown up... he didnt.

so louis therefore leant down and placed a gentle kissed along pink lips. they pulled a part with a smile as the older one asked "was that okay?"