chapter five

A/N:

AYO CASS- STILL DEDICATED TO YOU CAUSE YOURE A PAIN IN MY ASS BUT ILY K BYE

TW// talk/mentions of self harm

__________

a mob of screaming fans is what there were faced with. something in harrys gut knew they shouldnt have got off the bus without the driver at least.

his gut was right.

him and lou both stop, stare and run back into the restaurant with niall and zayn quickly following behind them.

before they got in a few grabs, pulls and shoves were thrown at them. niall getting dragged behind them. zayn almost losing his shoe. a few gay slurs directed to harry. louis almost punching those guys in the face after we saw the look on harry.

he felt tears burn in his eyes when he heard them. he has gotten worse slurs thrown at him then 'fag' / 'faggot' but nonetheless it still hurt.

when he was sixteen-seventeen, after they finished x-factor. he and niall were walking around london on their own someone called to him saying 'hey fag! youre louis' bitch arent you?'

it was the first encounter like that since he father left them. his eyes burned the same way they did today.

they burned with the same tears every time he was called 'fag' 'cockslut' 'manwhore' 'womanizer' 'louis'
bitch' 'cocksucker'

any awful statement, whether they were true or not hurt him so much. yes hes unlabelled, does he prefer boys? yes.

just one boy in particular.

"hey its alright yeah?" zayn came over to reassure him. the same burning feeling in his eyes made his way down his body and to his thighs and wrists.

hes never had that happen in over two years. suddenly its just come back. but why?

liam was just about to walk out the door when they came running it. some workers locked the front doors like this was something that apparently happens often at the restaurant.

"its paul..." louis choked as he pulled his ringing phone out of his pocket. "what do i do?"

liam quickly grabbed the phone answering it not even getting a word in before paul was talking

"you are so lucky we had to stop for gas, for fuck sakes we will be there in a minute" the line went dead.

"he doesnt sound that mad" niall gulped in relief

"no... ni- hes absolutely pissed" zayn muttered in worry.

soon from behind the screaming mob of teenage girls and boys was another bus. paul and sean walked off the giant four wheeler metal box making their way to the store.

"its ok, their our body guards" liam explained to the workers. the nodded unlocking the doors letting them in.

sean gave them a warning look knowing paul was going to go off on them. the screaming got louder as they walked out the restaurant, liam with the bags of food.

"oh my god!!! HARRY!!!! I LOVE YOU" was shouted over and over. "i love you too!"

"NIALL I HAVE NANDOS" which made the foodie whip his head around like the speed of light.

liam and louis were handed new water guns at some point, they were excited about that. zayn stayed quiet, politely waving to the crowd.

they finally made their way to the bus. sean got on the crews bus while paul climb onto theres. "sit down, i will be right back" his voice filled with anger.