chapter twenty nine

A/N:

hope everyones doing alright:))

dear cass,
come take me away
in your white van pls😁
-a person wanting to be kidnapped

OKAY ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

TW// MENTIONS!!! of EDs, alcoholism, suicidal thoughts and self harm

anyways this chapter is actually happy, with the small but of sadness. ENJOY:)

____________
present day
august 12th 2014- no pov

he was driving alone, he was free all day. until seven in the evening. they had to meet up with one more artist(s).

he stopped at a red light before pulling out his phone and clicking on one of the two pinned contacts in his list.

harry x : 'be there soon, miss you'

with that he closed his phone and waited for the red light to turn green. the once busy highway turned into a small lonesome road, trees passing by, some cattle to be seen as well.

the bad had been in such a rush getting this 'celebration concert' put together for niall that they had stopped organizing everything for court.

in less than a minute all the tickets were sold out for this 'one night only' concert. seeing how the band was seen with five seconds of summer just a week prior- everyone had their speculations of a collab or something.

luckily none of the fans have been getting the idea of a court trial. although the larry rumours were stronger than ever, but simon didnt have the time to try and hide it as he was getting ready for court as well.

all hes done is send eleanor on pap walks with louis. even el had given up, she just wanted the money and attention.

there was always this awful feeling harry had. what if they lost? what if what they had wasnt enough? because then all these months would go to waste and they wouldnt be free.

although they would be dead if they didnt try. if the five boys hadnt all finally opened up to one another.

zayn wouldnt have started the day program for his eating disorder. liam wouldnt be apart of AA meetings. niall would still be hiding the fact he has leukaemia. harry wouldnt have stopped self harming with out the boys knowing... hes a month clean now!! and louis well... louis wouldnt even be here.

along with all of that... both louis and harry might not have talked about everything.

it hurts the youngest knowing what couldve happened and what might happen. but they will continue to fight for it.

his green eyes laid upon a very familiar house. his home... to him a person can have more than one home.

as to harry home means a place you feel yourself, somewhere you feel safe... happy, content, stress free. plus it doesnt have to be a place...

louis is his home.

wherever that doncaster accent is- thats where his home is. but harry also feels safe inside his childhood home. old yet happy memories live within the walls.

a small sigh was let out of his mouth as he took the keys out of the ignition and opened the car door. with the wind, it accidentally slammed shut.

he stumbled up the front path and opened the brown wooden door. the air smelled of pasta and a familiar perfume "im here!" his british accent carried through the house.