chapter fifteen

A/N:

dear cass,
thanks for helping me paint YOUR room today😩😩😩😩
-lauren

IMPORTANT:

just to be clear: THE TIME LINE ISNT NORMAL- because basically the band goes bye bye like it did after MITAM.

they are making MITAM rn- but later decided to keep that one and release a different album- know what- ITLL MAKE SENSE LATER.

TW// mentions of EDs and alcohol addiction

_________
february 12th 2011
harrys pov

"whatcha writing?" sam asked walking into our room. i shook my head staring at the words- lyrics.

cameron and mike entered the room soon after asking the same question. "im not letting them win" i whispered.

"we know superstar" sam wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her head on my right shoulder "now, what metaphor have you used to write about donny boy?"

cam went over and slapped her head "you idiot! you know hes still sensitive"

"theyre right sam" mikey spoke sitting on my bunk. i turned around in the chair, letting sam step away from me. "its alright michael" i teased his full name.

"shut it harold" he spat playfully.

i shook my head handing sam the scrap piece of paper i had written- well started writing it on.

" 'good god, let me give you my life' ?" she looked up asking. " 'this is hungry work' ?" she looked at another lyric.

"its in the works! those are just two lines that dont even go together thank you very much" i grabbed it back letting the other two read it.

" 'get something shiny' ?" cam asked, letting mike read it. " 'knows everybodys disapproval' ?"

"like i said its in the works, i promise its going to be amazing!" i gave them a small smile.

soon enough they were both ushered out of the room as it was ten pm. time for prayers and sleep.

problem is im never tired, neither is sam. so we normally spend most of our nights talking about our families. as she runs her hands through my hair.

"tell me more about maddie" i asked nuzzling into sams neck. shes been my crutch the entire time here, i have been hers.

i ask her for stories about her life to not feel alone and she told me its therapeutic for her. "what about her?"

"how you met, i havent heard that one yet" it was dark in the room as it was past curfew. "please"

"well, it was in the ninth grade" she started, her american accent always soft and hushed. "she was new to the school"

she exhaled softly as i closed my eyes still nuzzled into her neck "was it love at first sight?" i slightly teased.

"no, but id be lying if i said i didnt feel something. cliché i know" she chuckled softly, holding me tighter.

if you saw us you would think we were dating, but its not that. its completely platonic, we dont even like the opposite sex.  "its not cliché" i smiled back.

"well to me it is, but i really did feel my cheeks heat up and my stomach fill with big bright blue butterflies"

"why blue?"