chapter thirteen

A/N:

dear cass,
michelle says to suck her phat ass slong:)
-lauren.

you are knowing more about sam and how caring she is this chapter:)

TW// suicide, depression, self harm, abuse, extreme talk of sexual encounters...

no not smut nor r@p3...
you will understand when we get to that part

___________
present time
april 12th 2014- no pov

as much as he hated what he was about to do, he went to the dreadful state anyways. luckily he would be there with louis.

was he really? absolutely not.

but, it was for sam- and his freedom but also for sam. "all you have to do is open the door lo-"

"shh, no pet names" harry was already worried about entering this place. he had them fooled that their 'therapy' worked that if there was a slip up he would end up back here.

"sorry! but we will be in and out in a matter of ten minutes. i promise"

"stop promising lou, please- its stressing me out"

they stood in the middle of nowhere, in front of a building that shouldve been burned to the ground ages ago. with harry shaking in his skin and louis looking like a puddle of guilt. with a few deep breaths the tall one opened the door.

the immediate trauma that was built within the walls started coming back to one of them. "what can i- oh" the receptionist spoke.

time to act.

"hi sister jan" harry walked over with a fake smile "was wondering if i could take one of my songs back"

"oh gosh, this place didnt work?" she was taken back. harry just shook his head.

"it did wonders love! im cured" he is a very good actor "i was hoping for the one song- you know which" a fake smile was plastered over his face.

jan got up to lead him to the wall when she noticed louis standing behind harry. "whose this?"

"my bandmate-"

"im-" louis cut harry off, which made his heart start to race. everyone who was here when harry was knows who louis is but not his face. "liam! nice to meet you"

a 'thank you' was mouthed from the taller one to the smaller one. "right this way boys"

the place had absolutely no renovations done to it over the years. still the same white brick walls with crosses and old paintings covering them.

they passed by the church but the doors were closed so the curly one nor the short one could see inside. eventually they made their way down a long narrow hallway with very familiar writing on them.

all his songs...

they really were framed with the words 'sinful' under them. this was up until the end of the hall where the song was in a golden frame. which jan took it out of.