chapter twenty six

A/N:

dear cass,
heart been broke so many
times i-i, dunno what to believe
😔✊
-lauren

OKAY THE BALL ROLLING FOR THE STORY NOW!!!! YAY:) AND AND AND!!! SAM IS BACK THIS CHAPTER

ALSO IM EATING GOLDFISH AND LISTENING TO 'BABYLON LIVE' K ANYWAYS!

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!! (i will repeat it next chapter)

TW// EDs, panic/anxiety attacks

__________
november 12th 2012 -harrys pov

"GOODNIGHT LOS ANGELES" i yelled before i got dragged into the hole on stage. the crowd went absolutely nuts as we made our way to the back of the stage.

we all had so much energy left, so we were tying to find a club to sneak into. everyone was running around as we all just sat bickering where to go.

"right i saw the one down the stre-"

"liam you ass fans will follow us there" niall slapped the back of his head playfully. he muttered a few sorrys.

i looked across the room to louis... ouch "what about that one on um... whats the street? haz! you remember?"

i snapped out of my thoughts, realizing i had been staring at him "uh... um" did he call me haz? "i forge-"

luckily just then the door to our dressing room shot open "hey bitches, youre one and only is here"

"holy shit" i gasped running towards the door. i almost started crying at that moment "youre here"

i wrapped my arms around her "of course i am superstar" she whispered in my ear, tightened her grip on me "wouldnt have missed it for the world"

i dont think we had let go for the longest time "i havent seen you since you left" she smiled into the crook of my neck.

"hey, im okay now, its been over a year" i smiled into her brown hair "when did you get out?"

"two months back, maddie and i ran off as soon as we could. thats why i didnt write you" we kept whispering to each other, not ever letting go.

"ive missed you so fucking m-" liams cough interrupted my hushed sentence. still holding onto each other we stared at all the boys.

right... everyone but louis didnt know where i went. sam waved as we finally let go "guys, this is sam!"

"wonderful to finally meet you all, superstar has only told me good things" all the boys looks confused as the nickname she had given me.

everyone got up and shook her hand, niall nudged me and wink. i mentally threw up, as i was about to speak someone else came through the door.

sam turned around and smiled softly, i immediately knew who she was "harry! this is maddie, my-"

"girlfriend" i finished, nialls mouth dropped mouthing he was sorry for his comment. i laughed a little before hugging maddie "its so good to finally meet you" i smiled bright.