part 02 | psilocybe semilanceata | seven

"Here, remember I changed the formula. Three drops a day, no more no less," Yoongi said, carefully putting the fragile glass vial into the deep blue bag. "And I will say this again, Love Potions aren't a certain thing and since you've been married to your wife for more than thirty years I really don't think this'll do all that much," Yoongi sighed, handing the bag over to what was possibly his oldest customer.

"I know, boy," Sungmin grinned, his whole face wrinkling along with the smile. "But just like I tell you every time, Mimi is my life. I couldn't live without her so I'm not taking that risk," Sungmin grinned, winking at Yoongi.

"Then at least have a nice day," Yoongi sighed, closing the till and smiling at the older man. "See you back here next month," he said tiredly, smiling weakly at the regular customer. He adored Sungmin and he was one of best customers who Yoongi had inherited from his grandfather along with the shop.

"Will do," Sungmin smiled, taking the little blue bag and walked out the shop with a cheerful "See you," thrown over his shoulder.

"So, when does his wife drop by?" Hoseok asked from his spot on the counter. Yoongi looked over to see his best friend sitting on that fucking red pillow he kept hidden under the counter so he could sit comfortably.

"In about three days," Yoongi sighed, stuffing the secret little box of potions away under the counter. If Hoseok insisted on being in the shop he could at least help out instead of just relaxing against the wall. He had even removed some of the jars to make room for himself and Yoongi was getting awfully tired of constantly putting the glass jars back on the counter and hiding Hoseok's red pillow. How his friend kept finding it was a mystery to Yoongi, he thought Hoseok would never have looked in the snake's favorite hideout.

"It's so ironic, isn't it?" Hoseok sighed, juggling small balls of fire between his hands. "He buys love potions to make her stay in love with him, and she does the exact same. You think they'll ever discover that love potions aren't actually real?" Hoseok asked, merging the flames into a larger ball that lit up most of his face, giving him an ominous look.

"Hopefully," Yoongi muttered tiredly. He had been in the greenhouses all morning harvesting bronze cashews and he really could have used a day off since they could only be harvested between 5 am and 7 am, but, besides Hoseok, everyone else were busy so Yoongi just had to fight through his exhaustion. Like usual. "I still can't believe they haven't noticed that I've switched the potion three times this year alone," Yoongi sighed, feeling the practically sleepless night beginning to affect him. He felt like he could fall asleep standing up.

"What is it this time?" Hoseok asked curiously, the big ball of fire splitting into smaller sections again. Hoseok began to direct the balls of fire to fly around him, their speed increasing as they turned into a ring of fire tumbling in the air in front of Hoseok. Yoongi could only watch the balls of fire as they got distressingly close to the dried charms hanging over the counter.

"Mimi complained about her joints, so I made them a pain-relieving potion and added a few things to fix the joint pain. Small thing really. Also, it should help with Sungmin's stomach problems," Yoongi said, unable to stop himself from yawning.

"That sounds like it took a lot more work than the usual reviving potion you make them," Hoseok said with a soft knowing smile and Yoongi couldn't stop himself from scowling. "You're so cute when you care about people," Hoseok beamed, turning the ring of fire into a copy of Namjoon's little dragon.

"Stop playing with your powers or you'll set yourself on fire again, asshat," Yoongi snapped, knowing his insult lacked bite. He could never be really annoyed at Hoseok...Even if his friend had set himself on fire more often than Yoongi found funny. "Besides shouldn't you be out trying to make Jimin talk to you again?" Yoongi muttered, hoping he could get Hoseok to leave. Jimin had indeed been acting odd and since Yoongi was pretty sure that Hoseok was involved – he usually was when it came to Jimin – Yoongi had hoped Hoseok's desire to avoid the touchy subject would make his friend leave. In short, meaning that Yoongi could finally take a nap.